Support Warranty FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions about Warranty for Logitech Products, Americas and Asia regions
Warranty FAQs for Logitech Peripheral products:
- Will the replacement product be the same as the defective product?
- What is the warranty for the replacement product?
- What is a valid proof of purchase?
- Is the warranty transferable?
- If the product was a gift, is it still covered under warranty? Is my warranty valid if I move out of the country in which I purchased my product?
- What is my warranty duration for a purchased spare part?
- How do I submit a warranty claim?
Will the replacement product be the same as the defective product?
Logitech will replace a defective product at its sole discretion with either a new product or with a refurbished product of an equivalent or better functionality.
Obsolete or discontinued products that are defective and under warranty will be replaced with the same product, if available. Otherwise, it will be replaced with a product of equivalent or better functionality.
What is the warranty for the replacement product?
A replacement product is warranted for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
What is a valid proof of purchase?
Valid Proofs of Purchase are:
- A valid order number from the Logitech.com web site
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Logitech Dealer or Reseller that shows a description of product along with its price
If you don’t have a Proof of Purchase:
- If you purchased the product from Logitech.com, we will be able to locate the order information by using your email address and name
- If you purchased the product from a Logitech authorized dealer or reseller, you can contact the dealer or reseller and see if they can provide a copy of your receipt
- If the product was a gift, you may want to ask the gift giver to either provide you with a copy of the receipt or, if asking for the receipt is not appropriate, to help you process the warranty claim on your behalf
Is the warranty transferable?
Logitech warranties are only valid for the original purchaser of the product, and are non-transferable. An original sales receipt or a valid copy of the receipt is required to establish the purchase date and the original purchaser.
If the product was a gift, is it still covered under warranty?
If the product was a gift, we recommend that you ask the gift giver to either provide you with a copy of the receipt or, if asking for the receipt is not appropriate, to help you process the warranty claim on your behalf.
Is my warranty valid if I move out of the country in which I purchased my product?
No, your product’s warranty is only valid in the country in which you purchased your product.
What is my warranty duration for a purchased spare part?
The warranty duration for spare parts purchased on any Logitech website is:
United States of America – 30 days
Asia – 1 year
How do I submit a warranty claim?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please see the Support FAQs for your specific product. You may be able to fix the issue and not need a replacement product.
If you’ve already visited our FAQs and need to submit a warranty claim, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.logitech.com
2. Hover over the Support tab and click on Support + Downloads.
3. On the Support page, do one of the following:
- Enter your product’s model number or name in the search box under “Where’s the model number located?” and press Enter. Or
- Find your product using the product category images.
4. On your product’s support page, click the Contact Us tab.
5. If you have a username and password for Logitech.com, enter it. If you don’t have an account, click Create a New Account.
6. Once logged in to your account, fill out the web form and click Continue.
7. After you’ve read any relevant FAQs that may address your issue, click Finish Submitting Question.
After your warranty claim is submitted, our agents will work with you to troubleshoot your problem. If your product needs to be replaced, our agents will guide you through the next steps.