Logitech Harmony Adapter for Playstation 3 Arrives in Oz
Wireless Guitar Controller for Guitar Hero to be Available in Australia
SYDNEY Australia, 9 June, 2009 - Logitech Australia, a leader in personal peripherals, today announced local availability of the Logitech® Harmony® Adapter for PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™). The Harmony Adapter for PS3 works with your Harmony remote, so you get a single remote that controls your entire home-entertainment system. With support for all 51 PS3 commands, the Logitech adapter will enable the use of Harmony remotes for all PS3 media playback functions as well as turning on and off your console. The Harmony Adapter for PS3 is compatible with all Harmony remotes, including the entry-level Logitech Harmony 515 advanced universal remote.
- Works with Logitech Harmony remotes: No compatibility worries. Your PLAYSTATION 3 Adapter is designed to work with your Logitech Harmony remote.
- Supports all 51 PLAYSTATION 3 commands: Control your DVD and Blu-Ray Disc™ movies, navigate the XrossMediaBar (XMB) and even power your PLAYSTATION 3 on and off without using your game controller.
- Compact, low-profile design: No extra clutter. The adapter blends discreetly into your home-entertainment environment.
- Guided online setup: You connect your Harmony remote to your computer and you’re guided through every step. If you hit a snag, customer support is ready to help.
- Always on, wireless link: The adapter uses AC power and a Bluetooth® wireless connection to communicate with your PLAYSTATION 3 so your remote works whether your console is on or off. And your valuable USB ports remain available for other controllers.
The Logitech Harmony Adapter for PLAYSTATION 3 is expected to be available end of June for a retail price of $99.95 (AUD).
The Logitech Harmony 515 advanced universal remote is also expected to be available end of June for a retail price of $129.95 (AUD).
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company’s Web site at www.logitech.com.