Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam
Amazingly Simple and Affordable Small Group Video Conferencing Has Arrived.
Combines HD 1080p 30fps video with high-quality full-duplex speakerphone clarity for business-grade video conferencing.
Enable visual collaboration without breaking the bank:
Perfect For Small Groups
Now groups can collaborate over video from anywhere – no more competing for those overbooked conference room systems or huddling around a single PC just to have a video meeting.
Boosting the value of conferencing with peripherals:
HD 1080p video and professional audio deliver business-grade videoconferencing for small group collaboration.
Perfect For Small Groups
Optimized for private offices, huddle rooms and home offices—enables small groups of 1-4 people to experience video collaboration virtually anywhere.
Connects to Your PC
UVC H.264 onboard technology helps ensure quick plug-and-play functionality on both PCs and Macs – no software to install.
Works with Most UC and Videoconference Applications
Users are free to use the desktop videoconferencing program of their choice.
Remote Control Your Meetings
Easily control meeting functions with the remote: answer/end calls, set volume up/down, pan, tilt, zoom and mute.
Everyone Can Be Seen
A 78° field of view and 180° remote-controlled video pan, tilt, zoom helps ensure that each member of the small group is seen.
The built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone allow meeting members to hear and be heard clearly up to 8 feet away from the base. The speakerphone can also be used as a standalone during audio calls.
ZEISS® Optics with Autofocus
High-precision glass lens automatically focuses on people and objects to deliver razor-sharp resolution. Now detailed documents, whiteboards, and other visuals can be shared close up during calls.
Show Your Best Angle
A camera height extender and 8-foot USB cable allows users to adjust camera positioning to achieve the most flattering video angle during meetings.
Conversations Are Life-Like
Omni-directional sound and acoustic echo cancellation makes it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
The ConferenceCam is certified for Skype and Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber™ and WebEx® compatible*.
- UVC mode (No software installation required)
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
- Mac OS X 10.6 and above
- Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber™ and WebEx®, Skype™
2-year limited hardware warranty
- ConferenceCam base and attached US cable
- Webcam head
- Power cable
- Quick-start guide
- PN 960-000939
- Motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- Integrated full duplex omni-directional speakerphone with 8-foot range
- On-board H.264 encoding
- USB video class (UVC) supported applications
- Full HD 1080p 30fps video calling
- Camera and speakerphone controls, speakerphone and remote control
- Pan, tilt and zoom, volume, audio mute, answer/hang up
- ZEISS® optics with 9-point auto focus
- 78° field of view
- 180° pan, 55° tilt
- Bandwidth: 220 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum output level: 80 dB SPL @ 1 foot (0.30 meter)
- Bandwidth: 200 Hz - 8 kHz
- 3.5 mm analog headset jack
- 10-foot range remote control
- USB 2.0 compliant
- 8-foot USB cable
- 8-foot universal power adapter
- 9-inch extender stem for elevation / eye level camera angle
- Windows 7, XP, and Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
- Product Dimensions
- Width: 6.07 in (154.2 mm)
- Height with extender: 13.57 in (344.7 mm)
- Height without extender: 4.11 in (104.4 mm)
- Depth: 5.78 in (146.9 mm)
- Weight for speakerphone only: 16.5 oz (468 g)
- Weight with camer head and extender: 20.03 oz (568 g)
- Width: 19.29 in (48.8 mm)
- Length: 46.6 in (118.1 mm)
- Height: 7.48 in (19.2 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz (47 g)
*See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version.