Flow Scroll for Logitech Mice (Windows® 7 only)
- Product Manual
- Not available for this product
- Warranty Information
- Limited Hardware Warranty
- Software Downloads
- Download installation software, drivers, updates and more....
Download Unifying Software
If you already have a Unifying receiver and want to connect additional compatible mice or keyboards, you can get the Logitech Unifying software here.
Get Unifying Software
- Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the left. To determine your operating system:
- Windows — Click Start > Run, or in the "Search" box, type winver.exe and press Enter.
- Select the software you want to download.
- Click Download Software.
The Logitech Flow Scroll plug-in provides a smooth scrolling experience when you browse the web using Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 6 and later, and Chrome 14 and later. For Windows 7 only.
Smart Installer – Faster setup time, installation starts while components are downloading. Internet connection required during installation. If you're having trouble with the Smart Installer, try downloading the Full Installer package.
Full Installer – Full-sized download, contains the files for all supported devices. Lets you install offline.
- Support added for Chrome 14 and later.
- Support added for FireFox 14 and later.