- Product Manual
- Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- User's Guide (PDF)
- Warranty Information
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Harmony Software Download
- Getting Started with your Harmony remote
- Setup and positioning of the Harmony IR Extender System
- Upgrading/Reapplying the firmware on your Harmony Remote
- How do I know if a Harmony remote will control all of my equipment?
- Adding a device to the Harmony Remote
- Pairing your Logitech Harmony Adapter for PS3™ to your PLAYSTATION®3
- Disabling LG SIMPLINK
- Changing the order of devices in Device Mode
- Adding an HDMI Switch to the Harmony remote
- Determining if a device uses an RF (radio frequency) or IR (infrared) remote control
- Learning a command from your original remote to the Harmony remote
- Sending more than one power command to a device
- Deleting everything and starting the Harmony setup again
- Customizing the buttons in an Activity for a Harmony 600/650/700
- Adding a Blu-ray player to the Harmony remote
- Adding Apple TV
- Transferring your settings from an old Harmony Remote to a newer or different model
- Disabling the firewall on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and Lion (10.7)
- Customizing the buttons in device mode for a Harmony 600/650/700 remote
- Upgraded my Harmony remote and want to use my old Harmony remote to control new devices
- Disabling Philips EasyLink
- How to create an Activity to control a PLAYSTATION®3 using the Logitech Harmony Adapter for PS3™
- Adjusting the power on delay on a Harmony 600/650/700 remote
- Learning commands to the Harmony remote in RAW
- Renaming an Activity on the Harmony remote
- Setting up an Activity to sometimes use the AV Receiver for sound
- Adding Logitech Revue to Watch TV using Logitech Harmony Remote software
- Customizing Activity buttons for my Harmony 600/650/700 remote
- Uninstalling the Harmony remote software
- Accessing and using Device mode on a Harmony 600/650/700
- Adding an Activity to the Harmony Remote
- Controlling Bose AV receiver
- Detecting the DISH Network or Bell TV remote address on the Harmony remote
- How do I remove a device from my Harmony Remote?
- Adding an Activity that does not fit into any category in the Logitech Harmony Remote Software
- Controlling DishNetwork PVR
- Adjusting the inter device delay on a Harmony 600/650/700 remote
- Turning off your devices with the Harmony remote
- Controlling DirectTV H10
- Locating device manufacturer and model number information for my Harmony remote
- Controlling ExpressVu
- Setting up Favorite Channels on a Harmony 650/700
- Controlling Playstation 2
- Controlling a PLAYSTATION®3 with a Harmony remote
- Controlling Apple iPod
- Controlling TiVo
- VIDEO: Harmony remote control "Activities" explained
- Windows 8 product support and device compatibility
- Difference between IR and RF remotes
- Can I extend the length of the IR receiver cable of my Harmony IR Extender System?
- Do I need to have a Harmony remote to use the Logitech Harmony IR Extender System to control my devices?
- Updating the Harmony remote without an Internet connection
- Logitech Harmony Client Software 7.7 Release Notes
- Harmony Video Tutorial: What is an Activity
- What are Activities?
- Bose receivers that work with Harmony remote
- How long does my Harmony Remote warranty last?
- Remote buttons
- How many devices can I add?
- Colored remote buttons
- Number of favorite channels
- Information needed to program the remote
- Supported operating systems
- Can remote control game console?
- Resetting Harmony 600, 650, and 700 remotes
- My Harmony Remote has stopped working. What should I do?
- Troubleshooting: Harmony Remote Software freezes during install on Windows PC
- Unable to learn a command from the original remote
- Batteries are draining quickly on my Harmony remote
- I receive the Step failed Adding text to an XML document must not be null error message when updating my Harmony remote
- Troubleshooting: Constant session timeout error message with Harmony software
- When I select a Favorite Channel the TV always goes to the wrong channel
- My Dish Network PVR/Satellite is not responding to my Harmony remote
- Having problems with teaching commands
- Slow or sporadic control of my devices when using the Harmony IR Extender System
- When setting up a Watch TV Activity for my Harmony Remote I receive the message "None of your devices can change channels"
- Vizio TV not switching to the proper input
- Problem installing the Harmony software
- Buttons not working
- Harmony remote not turning devices on/off correctly
- "Unsupported Device" error
- Forgot email account
- Software Downloads
- Download installation software, drivers, updates and more.
Spare Parts Store
Replacement batteries for Harmony remotes
A lost or broken part of your Logitech product needn’t cost you a whole new one. Find the spare part you’re looking for right here.
Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the left. If your OS isn't listed, then no software is available for your product.