Dedicated, connected controlControl home entertainment and automation devices using an easy-to-use Harmony remote or Harmony App.
- Control home automation devices individually or in groups with dedicated home control buttons.
- Customize the dedicated media playback, cable/satellite, and DVR controls to your preferences.*
- Quickly start any one of up to six multi-device Activities with single or double button presses.
*Devices and brands are subject to change without notice. Visit myharmony.com/compatibility for the most up-to-date list of compatible devices.
Bring your connected home to lifeCombine entertainment, lighting, blinds, locks, and more to create unique experiences like “Welcome Home” or “Good Night.”
- Control connected home devices such as Philips™ and LIFX lights, August™ smart locks, Nest® and Honeywell®, thermostats, and more.
- Works with SmartThings℠, INSTEON®, and IFTTT smart home platforms.
- Compatible with advanced home entertainment devices like Apple TV®, Roku®, and Sonos®.
- Use with popular IR or Bluetooth game consoles such as Xbox One™, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 or Wii®.
- Replace up to eight home entertainment remotes.
*Compatible devices and brands are subject to change without notice. August smart lock requires August Connect Wi-Fi adapter sold separately.Check compatibility
Now, smart phone equals smart homeHarmony App turns your iOS® or Android™ smartphone or tablet into a personal universal remote.
- Launch multi-device Activities with just one touch.
- Adjust volume, change channels and control movies and shows with on-screen gestures.
- Jump directly to your favorite shows with up to 50 customizable channel Favorites.
- Check the status of connected devices like lights or locks—even when away from home.
Harmony Hub makes the connectionThe Harmony Hub sends commands from the remote or the app to devices using IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless signals.- Works with over 270,000 compatible home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands.
- Control devices behind closed cabinets and inside doors.
- Control devices directly, according to custom schedules, or in response to sensors.*
* Sensors sold separately.
Get started in minutesEasily and quickly set up Harmony Companion using the free Harmony mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Download Harmony App from the App Store or Google Play.*
- Enter model numbers and brands to add devices.
- Customize your home experience with device groups, programmed activations, and multi-device, one-touch Activities.
*Initial mobile setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
- Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
For mobile setup and control:
- iOS: iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini™, iPod touch® (5th generation or later) device with iOS 8.0 or higher
- Android™: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.2 or later
- Harmony App: download from Apple App Store or Google Play™
For PC/Mac setup:
- Windows® PC: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista®
- Intel® Mac OS® computer: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Height: 18.41 cm (7.25 in)
- Width: 5.41 cm (2.13 in)
- Depth: 2.06 mm (0.81 in)
- Weight: 119.07 g (4.2 oz)
- Height: 10.48 cm (4.16 in)
- Width: 12.8 cm (4.88 in)
- Depth: 2.54 cm (1.0 in)
- Weight: 110.56 g (3.9 oz)
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Harmony Companion remote (with battery)
- Harmony Hub
- IR mini-blaster
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- User documentation
- PN 915-000240