Secure meeting room console designed for Skype for Business
ESSENTIAL COMPANION TO
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
Walk into a conference room and instantly launch your meeting using the high performance, easy-to-use Logitech SmartDock. Transform your meeting with a rich, collaborative Skype for Business experience. Meeting organizers enjoy the familiar Skype for Business interface, and IT admins appreciate the easily deployed and managed Windows® 10 Skype meeting app.
PERFECT FOR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
Logitech SmartDock meeting room solution, designed for Microsoft Skype® for Business, works beautifully with your existing video displays and video cameras certified for Skype for Business, making it easy to launch a meeting with a single touch.
SURFACE PRO 4
SmartDock is an AV control console and powered, secure tablet mount with Kensington® security slot for added protection. Confidently leave a Surface® Pro 4 unattended in any conference room where SmartDock is installed. Convenience for meeting organizers, peace of mind for IT.
ADDS CONNECTIVITY WITHOUT CLUTTER
SmartDock adds all the connectivity you could want, including HDMI for 1080p displays, three USB ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and headset jack. The optional Extender Box keeps conference tables clean and clutter-free.
SIMPLIFIES CONTENT SHARING
When you need to share a presentation, demo, or other content on your laptop, simply connect through the HDMI input built into SmartDock and begin presenting from your personal device.
COMPLETE THE EXPERIENCE
All Logitech ConferenceCams are certified for Skype for Business, providing an affordable option for any meeting room. HD-quality video and audio enhance the Skype meeting experience for superior group collaboration.
"Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing."
"With this level of performance and a sub one thousand dollar price tag, our view is that Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer."
"Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good videoconferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out."
"Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range."
"Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware."
Specs & details
- Height x Width x Depth: 239 mm x 334 mm x 209 mm Extender Box
- Height x Width x Depth: 34 mm x 128 mm x 128 mm Cable Length
- HDMI: 3m/9.8ft
Extender Box: 5m/16.4ft
Microsoft® Surface® Pro 4
Skype for Business Account
External Display with HDMI input
100-240v AC Power
- Integrated Surface Connector
- Two HDMI* output supporting up to 1080p60
- One HDMI input supporting content sharing up to 1920x1200 and 60fps
- One Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) port
- Three USB 3.1 ports
- One 3.5mm headset audio jack
- Motion sensor / presence detection with 3 meter range
- Kensington security slot
Logitech SmartDock Extender Box:
- 5-in-1 cable including Dual HDMI*, Network, USB and Power
- Two amplified HDMI* outputs supporting up to 1080p60
- One gigabit ethernet (RJ45) port
- Two USB 3.1 ports
- Integrated Logitech GROUP Hub with DIN ports for GROUP Camera and Speakerphone
- Kensington security slot
*Dual display when supported by Skype
- Logitech SmartDock:
Two HDMI cables (3m / 9.8ft)
One network cable (3m / 9.8ft)
Power supply (100-240volt)
- Logitech SmartDock Extender Box:
SmartDock Extender Box
5m /16ft extender cable
VESA mounting plate 100x100mm
Hook and loop pads
- Logitech SmartDock + Extender Box:
- All components included with Logitech SmartDock and Logitech SmartDock Extender Box.
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty