Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506
Be moved by big, 5.1 sound from your music, movies, and games
You run the show
Multiple inputs let you connect your PC, game console, iPod®, DVD player, and more.
It envelops you, immersing you in the action—rich, immersive surround sound, even from two-channel stereo sources.
Turn it up
Fill the room with 75 watts (RMS) of power—and rattle a few windows while you’re at it.
You’ve got the flexibility to set up your system the way you want to. Connect your PC, PS3™, Xbox 360®, Wii®, iPod®, DVD player, and more.
Surround sound with 3D Stereo
You’ll hear it all around you—even from two-channel sources. Your speakers convert two-channel stereo into an immersive surround sound experience.
75 watts (RMS) of power
You’ve got enough power to fill the room with sound—and even rattle a few windows.
Ported, down-firing subwoofer
Deep bass brings your music, movies, and games to life.
Dedicated bass control
You’re in command—dial the bass up or down to for as much (or little) boom as you want.
- Works with:
- Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out
- PlayStation®2, PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360® or Wii™ using the AV cable that comes with your console
2-year limited hardware warranty
- 3.5 mm and six channel direct audio cables (RCA cable not included)
- Color-coded speaker cables
- User documentation
- PN 980-000431
- Total RMS power
- 75 watts RMS
- Satellites: 48 watts RMS (2 x 8 W front, 16 W center, 2 x 8 W rear)
- Subwoofer: 27 watts RMS
- Total peak power: 150 watts
- Frequency response: 45 Hz–20 kHz
- Front: 2 meters
- Rear: 5 meters
- Center: 2.7 meters
- Accessory cables: 2 meters
- 5.1 kg