Logitech B910 HD Webcam
The sharp way for professionals to collaborate—without leaving their desks.
HD Video Matters
Webcam quality and performance makes a difference to your business meetings. Learn about the key factors that can help you evaluate which webcam is the best for you.
Work well with others
It works with virtually any business video-calling client your company may use—and is certified for Microsoft® Lync™, Skype, and Avistar C3.
This UVC-compliant webcam is easy to deploy and manage—with support for command-line, silent installation.
HD 720p video at up to 30 frames per second
Experience face-to-face professional video conferencing with fluid, HD video.
True 16:9 widescreen with a 78-degree field of view
Provides more video frame space than an embedded webcam, allowing for more life-like calls.
Dual stereo microphones
Enjoy clear conversations in lifelike, stereo wideband audio.
Carl Zeiss® glass lens
Enjoy razor-sharp images even when showing documents up-close, a whiteboard drawing or a demo.
Logitech RightLight™ 2 technology and autofocus
Webcam intelligently adjusts to improve visual quality in low light at multiple distances.
Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™ 2013, Cisco WebEx™ compatible* and Skype™ certified, compatible with most UC and web conferencing applications
True plug and play in your favorite UC platforms and video apps on either PC or Mac.
Supports silent installation
Easily deploy and manage the installation of webcams throughout your company with command-line, silent installation.
Privacy shade included
Slides on and off effortlessly for added privacy and security when the camera is not in use.
Setup is fast and easy. Just plug it in and you’re ready to start collaborating.
- UVC mode (No software installation required):
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8
Drivers provided for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 R2 or (higher) video conferencing requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions)
HD video (720 x 1280) at 30 fps
- CPU: Quad core 2.0 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Upstream bandwidth: 1.5 mbps
VGA video (640 x 480) at 30 fps
- CPU: Dual core 1.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Upstream bandwidth: 600 kbps
For CIF (352 x 288) at 15 fps
- CPU: Single core 1.5 GHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Upstream bandwidth: 250 kbps
- Drivers/Software Downloads Required
Optional; driver for advanced settings
- Application Compatibility
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Mac iOS 10.7 or higher
Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™ and Skype, Cisco® compatible, certified for Avaya and Avistar
3-year limited hardware warranty
- B910 HD Webcam
- External privacy shutter
- Universal monitor clip
- Installation CD
- User documentation
- PN 960-000684
- Carl Zeiss® glass lens
- Autofocus system
- 78-degree wide-angle field of view
- High-definition video in 720p widescreen mode with recommended system
- Color depth: 24-bit true color
- Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second streaming video at 720p and VGA mode
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- Photo capture: 5 million pixels
- External privacy shutter
- USB cable (6 feet/1.8 meters)
- Built-in dual microphones
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 certified
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- UVC compliant
- Works with most instant-messaging and video-conferencing applications
- Optimized for Microsoft ® Lync™, Skype™, Cisco® compatible, certified for Avaya and Avistar
- Logitech webcam drivers support HD audio, RightLight™ 2 technology
** Software installation required for RightSound technology.