1080p HD, H.264 video compression, 90-degree field of view
OUR MOST ADVANCED WEBCAM
Experience video calls that are the next best thing to being there in person. Sophisticated technology in the Logitech C930e Webcam delivers clear video and sound in virtually any environment, even low-light conditions. With 1080p high-def, H.264 video compression, and a wide 90-degree field of view, C930e is our most advanced webcam yet.
HIGH QUALITY, LOW BANDWIDTH
Raise meeting productivity with remarkably clear video at all times – even when bandwidth is limited. Optimized for Skype for Business, the C930e Webcam supports H.264 with Scalable Video Coding and UVC 1.5 encoding to minimize its dependence on computer and network resources.
GREAT VIDEO IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
Show your best side on every video call, wherever you are. The C930e webcam features 90-degree field of view, pan, tilt, and 4x digital zoom, allowing you to adjust the frame to fit your environment. RightLight™ 2 Technology and a precision lens provide sharp video even in low-light conditions.
CERTIFIED FOR BUSINESS
Business-grade certifications mean you can launch your next presentation or video meeting with complete confidence. USB plug-and-play connectivity makes the C930e webcam simple to start, easy to operate. Connect to any video conferencing application – including the ones you already use.
Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing.
With this level of performance and a sub one thousand dollar price tag, our view is that Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer.
Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good video-conferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out.
Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range.
Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware.
Specs & details
- 29 mm x 94 mm x 24 mm With Clip:
- 43.3 mm x 94 mm x 71 mm
- Weight with clip and cable: 162 g
Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
Mac® OS X 10.7 or higher
2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
2 GB RAM or more
Hard drive space for recorded videos
USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
- Drivers/Software Downloads Required:
Logitech offers an optional application that enables pan, tilt, and zoom: www.logitech.com/support/c930e
- Application Compatibility:
All UVC apps, H.264 for Skype for Business
Certified for Skype for Business, Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®, Skype™ Certified, Cisco® compatible* (WebEx®)
* See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version.
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264/SVC video compression
- 90-degree field of view
- Zoom to 4X in 1080p
- Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clear image in various lighting environments, even low light
- Optional light application for control of pan, tilt, and zoom
- ZEISS® lens certification
- External privacy shutter
- Built-in dual stereo mics
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD, or CRT monitors
Logitech C930e webcam
External privacy shutter
Quick Start Guide
3-year Limited hardware warranty
- PN 960-000976