Logitech HD Webcam C270h
HD 720p video calling that’s simple. Includes stereo headset.
Call in HD
Enjoy widescreen HD 720p video calls on most major IMs.
Your friends and family will see you in lifelike detail with 3-megapixel photos.*
You can be heard loud and clear thanks to a built-in microphone that reduces background noise.
* Software enhanced.
HD 720p video calling that’s simple—on most major IMs including Logitech Vid™ HD. Includes stereo headset.
HD video calls
You’ll get HD 720p video calling on most major instant messaging applications.
It’s easy to take snapshots when you don’t have time for a video call (software enhanced).
Built-in mic with RightSound™
It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
It automatically adjusts the image during your call, so you look your best even in dim light.
Works with Skype™, Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, AOL® Instant Messenger (AIM®) and other popular instant messaging applications.
The included headset gives you clear, stereo sound—perfect for Internet calls and multimedia.
RightSound technology. Sound right. Naturally.
A better way to video call
Webcams let you see and talk to your friends and family—wherever they are. But with most webcams, you need to wear a headset or you’ll get a distracting echo.
The echo explanation
You’re on a video call with your friend. You’re both using webcams with integrated microphones and typical computer speakers. Here’s where the trouble happens:
The RightSound™ fix
You use a webcam with RightSound technology. The software identifies the sound wave featuring your friend’s voice as it comes through the speakers. When your microphone picks it up, the software filters out the repeated wave so it doesn’t get sent back to your friend. And that means they don’t hear an echo.
Other webcams eliminate echo by muting your microphone when the person on the other end is speaking. It’s kind of like talking on a walkie-talkie—not a very natural way to have a chat. RightSound technology doesn’t mute your mic so you can both talk whenever you want. It makes your video calls just like talking to someone in the same room.
What you need:
- Windows® XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
For HD 720p video calling and recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Mbps upload speed or higher
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Webcam with 5-foot cable
- User documentation
- PN 960-000627
- HD video calling (1280 x 720 pixels) with recommended system
- Video capture: Up to 1280 x 720 pixels
- Photos: Up to 3.0 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with Logitech RightSound™ technology
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
- Logitech RightLight™ technology
- Logitech Video Effects, video capture, photo enhancements, RightLight, RightSound and other listed features require software installation.
- Software download requires Internet access and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
- Software features and offerings subject to change.
- Additional services require Internet access and registration.
- Some photographs are simulated.
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover
Designed to impress, type in style — The perfect partner for your iPad. Learn More
Logitech Bluetooth® Illuminated Keyboard K810
Introducing the Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 for Windows®, Android® and iOS®—a stylish, backlit keyboard with one touch easy-switching between your PC, tablet, and smartphone. Learn More