Face time. From across the world.
You’re in New York City. Your partners are in London. And the rest of your team is in Hong Kong. You have business-critical decisions to discuss, but there’s no time for face time.
- Hi-res webcams that let you see your colleagues clearly
- Digital USB headsets that make hearing—and being heard—SOP
- Lightweight speakers that deliver big sound in a small size
On Monday, your head of worldwide sales chairs her staff meeting from De Gaulle Airport lounge because of flight delays. Tuesday, she’s making a pitch to your biggest client from her hotel room. She’s an on-the-go professional. Now, she can get the right on-the-go tools.
What's so great about on-the-go webcams and speakers?
- Portable webcams that clip right onto your notebook
- Plug-and-play USB speakers that bring presentations to life.
The Internet has changed everything. Now, you and your peers can collaborate like never before. And you can even expand your skills though online training.
What sounds so good about online-ready audio and communication peripherals?
- Digital USB PC speakers for plug-and-amaze conference calls
- Noise-canceling mics that filter out your co-workers’ conversations
- Over-the-head USB headsets at in-the-budget prices