Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
Full HD 1080p with Skype video calls
See and be seen in high-definition quality. Logitech partnered with Skype™ to deliver high-definition 1080p resolution with the C920 webcam.*
*Make sure you have the latest version of Skype for 1080p HD video calling.
H.264 AVC compression
Get high-definition (HD) quality video at home or in the office. Real-time HD resolution over typical Internet connection bandwidths requires video compression. C920 webcam uses H.264 encoded compression to provide high quality video at low bit rates.*
Full HD 1080p recording
Record videos in widescreen Full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second. The same H.264 encoded compression that enables high-definition video calls with Skype, also lets you capture great videos.
HD 720p video call quality
If Skype is not your favorite video-call service, C920 delivers HD 720p calling on most major instant messaging services.
Sharp, rich-color images
Smooth video quality, rich colors and clear sound in real-world environments are produced by Logitech Fluid Crystal™ technology.
C920 uses the same type auto-focus motor used in smartphone cameras. Optimized for webcams, the auto focus gives the sharpest image possible, even as close as 10 cm.
Carl Zeiss optics
To bring you the best webcam images possible, Logitech and Carl Zeiss turned the classic four-element Zeiss Tessar® design into a five-element design. The new design focuses light onto the sensor with maximum detail and minimal distortion.
A stereo recording or broadcast creates more of a sense of place; it creates a listening environment. Capture video or make a video call knowing that will be heard clearly and naturally.
Stable clip mount
Rubberized bumpers on the clip help hold C920 securely to your monitor or laptop. Also mount it to a tripod
Capture brilliant, software-enhanced, 15-megapixel snapshots.
- Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows® 8
- For HD 1080p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
- Recommended requirements for full HD 1080p and 720p video calling*:
- 1 Mbps upload/download for 720p
- 2 Mbps upload/download for 1080p
(Requirements for H.264 and MJPEG formats vary)
- For Skype® in Full HD 1080p
- Skype 5.8 for Windows*
2-year limited hardware warranty
- Webcam with 6-foot cable
- User documentation
- PN 960-000770
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows*
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with a recommended system**
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
- H.264 video compression*
- Carl Zeiss® lens with 20-step autofocus
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- Logitech webcam software:***
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection
- *Please download the latest version of Skype, Skype 5.8 for Windows, which offers 1080p HD video calling.
** H.264 recording requires installation of QuickTime®.
*** Requires installation of included software.
Software features and offerings subject to change.
Additional services require Internet access and registration.
Some photographs are simulated.