Logitech & Jabra PC Suite
Through our partnership with Jabra we offer a powerful suite of tools to maximize the benefits of your Logitech headset. The Jabra PC Suite software features:
- Easy softphone integration with remote call control
- Allows you to answer/end VoIP calls from your Logitech headset
- Configure your headset via Jabra Control Center
- Easily update your headset’s firmware
Use your Logitech headset with your UC or softphone
The Jabra PC Suite drivers enable remote call control with Logitech headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. This means that with a wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset you get a number of remote call control functions from the in-line buttons on the cord. The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. The Jabra PC Suite is a plug-and-play software solution that can interface with a range of UC and softphone standards via the embedded drivers.
The Jabra PC Suite includes interfaces and drivers for a range of PC UC and softphones, including:Avaya
- Avaya one-X Communicator: Version 5.2 or higher
- Avaya one-X Agent: Version 2.0 or higher (Requires One-X Communicator to be installed)
- Avaya IP Agent: Version R6 or higher on Windows XP
- Avaya IP Softphone: Version R6 or higher on Windows XP
- Cisco IP Communicator: version 22.214.171.124 or above
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator: version 8.0 or above
- Cisco Unified Communications Integration for Microsoft® Office Communicator (CUCIMOC): version 8.0 or above
- Cisco WebEx Connect and Cisco UC integration for Cisco WebEx Connect: version 7.1.1 or above
- IBM Lotus Sametime: version 8.0.1
- IBM Lotus Sametime: version 8.5.1
- Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 R2
- Microsoft® Lync™ 2010
- Skype Version 3.2.or above
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64 Bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (32 Bit)
Configure your headset
- Jabra PC Suite includes a Control Center that allows you to manage and configure your Logitech headset from your PC as well as copy a configuration file from one Logitech headset to another.
Keep your firmware fresh
- Jabra PC Suite includes a Firmware Updater that allows you to update your Jabra headset solution with free Value Packs and Service Packs. Many of our products will automatically go online via Jabra PC Suite and check for updates and give you a notification. A Value Packs will include new features and functionality A Service Packs will include improved functionality on already exciting features.
Download Jabra PC Suite
Maximize the benefits of your Logitech headset.
Jabra PC Suite Tutorial Video
Future proof your investment with feature upgrades via Jabra PC Suite.
See the video.