Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam
Amazingly Simple and Affordable Small Group Video Conferencing Has Arrived.
Combines HD 1080p 30fps video with high-quality full-duplex speakerphone clarity for business-grade video conferencing.
Perfect For Small Groups
Now groups can collaborate over video from anywhere – no more competing for those overbooked conference room systems or huddling around a single PC just to have a video meeting.
Combines HD 1080p 30fps video with high-quality full-duplex speakerphone clarity for professional video conferencing.
Perfect For Small Groups
Now groups can collaborate over video from conference rooms, offices and collaboration spaces – no more competing for those overbooked conference room systems or huddling around a single PC just to have a video meeting.
Connects to Your PC
UVC H.264 onboard technology helps ensure quick plug-and-play functionality on both PCs and Macs – no software to install.
Uses Desktop Video Applications
Works on virtually any desktop video conferencing and UC application – including Adobe Connect, Avaya, Cisco WebEx and other Cisco Video Conferencing applications, Citrix Go to Meeting, LifeSize Connections, FaceTime, Google Hangouts and Video Chat, Microsoft Lync and Office365, Vidyo, Skype. No proprietary and expensive systems to set up.
Remote Control Your Meetings
Quickly control your meetings with the remote – answer/end calls, set volume up/down, pan, tilt, zoom and mute.
Everyone Can Be Seen
A 78-degree field of view and 180-degree remote-controlled video pan, tilt, zoom ensures each member of the small group is seen.
The built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone allow all meeting members to hear and be heard clearly up to 8 feet away from the base.
Carl Zeiss® Optics with Autofocus
Enjoy razor-sharp images from a glass lens designed with the help of an industry leader, Carl Zeiss®. Allows detailed documents, whiteboards, or visuals to be shared close up during calls.
Show Your Best Angle
The camera height extender and 8-foot USB cable allow users to adjust camera height and distance for the most flattering video angles so they can make the best impression during meetings.
Conversations Are Life-Like
Omni-directional sound and echo cancellation audio makes it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
The ConferenceCam is certified for Microsoft® Lync™ and Skype™.
- UVC mode (No software installation required)
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
- Mac OS X 10.6 and above
Because almost all UC and web-conferencing applications are UVC compatible, Logitech video and audio products work across all applications without needing additional software drivers.
- Broad Application Compatibility:
USB Video Class (UVC) compliance ensures plug-and-play compatibility across almost all UC and web-conferencing applications including:
- Adobe Connect
- Cisco WebEx and other Cisco Video Conferencing applications
- Citrix Go to Meeting
- LifeSize Connections
- Google Hangouts and Video Chat
- Microsoft Lync and Office365
2-year limited hardware warranty
- ConferenceCam base and attached US cable
- Webcam head
- Power cable
- Quick Start guide
- PN 960-000866
- Motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- Integrated full duplex omni-directional speakerphone with 8-foot range
- On-board H.264 encoding
- USB video class (UVC) supported applications
- Full HD 1080p30fps video calling
- Camera and speakerphone controls, speakerphone and remote control
- 10-foot range remote control
- Pan, tilt and zoom, Volume, Audio mute, Answer/Hang up
- Carl Zeiss Optics with 9 point auto focus
- 78-degree field of view
- 180-degree pan, 55-degree tilt
- 3.5mm analog headset jack
- USB 2.0 compliant
- 8-foot USB cable
- 8-foot universal power adapter
- 9-inch extender stem for elevation / eye level camera angle
- Compatibility: USB video class (camera and H.264), Microsoft Lync, Skype
- Windows 7, XP, and Mac OS X 10.6 and higher