Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard Add-on
Living room keyboard upgrade for Harmony Ultimate Hub
Simplified text entry and navigation
Adding a specially designed keyboard and touchpad to Harmony Ultimate Hub simplifies searching and navigating digital media content.
Be confident about compatibility
Harmony supports over 270,000 devices from more than 6,000 brands.
Be confident that Harmony supports your home entertainment system with its ever-growing database.
Harmony supports most TVs, DVD and Blue-ray players, and cable and satellite boxes. Advanced digital media devices like Apple TV®, Roku®, and Amazon Fire TV.
Use Smart Keyboard Add-on with Xbox One™, PlayStation® 3*, and TV-connected computers—Windows® or Mac®.
Control multiple devices as one
Create up to six one-touch Activities such as “Watch a Movie” to control multiple devices as one.
- Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, or Harmony Ultimate Hub (each sold separately)
- Harmony App (download from Apple App Store or Google Play)
- iPhone® 4S, iPad® (3rd generation), iPad mini™, iPod touch® (5th generation), or later device with iOS 6.0 or higher
- Android smartphone or tablet with Android 4.0 or higher
- May require MyHarmony desktop software, available at www.myharmony.com.
- Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Internet access
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Harmony Smart Keyboard
- 2 USB receivers
- USB extender
- 2 AA Alkaline batteries, pre-installed
- User documentation
- PN 915-000241
- Height: 5.5 inches (139 mm)
- Width: 14.0 inches (355 mm)
- Depth: 0.86 inch (21 mm)
- Weight: 12.7 oz. (360.04 g)
- One-touch Activity-based control
- Integrated touchpad for navigation on PC, Mac, or PS3*
- Type and navigate on PC, Mac, Apple TV, Roku, TiVo, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Amazon Fire TV, or PS3
- Easy setup via smartphone or tablet
- Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
Check out our Special Offers on Logitech.com and save on Bundles, Close-Outs and more!
Set Up Your Harmony
Sign in, set up, search knowledge base, access forums, and get support — all from one location.
Harmony supports more than 5,000 brands and 225,000 devices. Odds are your devices are compatible.