Logitech Harmony Ultimate One
Touch Screen IR Remote
Your remote, evolved
- Motion-activated backlit keys and touchscreen
- Eyes-free gesture control
- Vibration feedback
- One-touch Activities for IR devices
Simple to use design
Both the screen and the backlit keys light up when the remote senses motion. A gentle vibration tells you a command is received.
Eyes-free gesture control
Keep your eyes on your entertainment. Simple swipes and taps change channels, adjust volume, or control playback.
Make it your own
Personalize the 2.4inch color touchscreen with frequently-used commands, Activities, and up to 50 channel Favorites.
Touch an Activity like "Watch a Movie" or "Watch TV" and the right devices switch on with just the right settings.
Harmony Ultimate One controls up to 15 IR devices and is compatible with over 225,000 models from more than 5,000 brands.
Power at the ready
The charging station keeps Harmony Ultimate One fully charged and easy to find. No more hunting in the sofa cushions.
Easy online setup
Harmony Ultimate One set-up takes only a few minutes at myharmony.com. Harmony One users can even import their settings.
- For setup:
- Windows-based PC
- Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, or Windows XP
- Intel®-based Mac computer
- Mac OS® X 10.6 or later
- USB port
- Internet access
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- What’s in the box:
- IR-based remote control (with rechargeable battery)
- Charging station
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- User documentation
- PN 915-000224
- Control up to 15 IR devices
- Swipe and tap touch screen
- One-touch, activity-based control*
- Display up to 50 favorite channel icons
- On-remote customization*
- Rechargeable with charging station
- Easy online setup
- Compatible with over 225,000 devices
* After initial online setup
The best way to navigate
between your TV and computer
Wireless Touch Keyboard k400—now also available in fresh white.
Check out our Special Offers on Logitech.com and save on Bundles, Close-Outs and more!
Set Up Your Harmony
Sign in, set up, search knowledge base, access forums, and get support — all from one location.