Using the Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard with Apple TV
Since the availability of Apple software 5.2, it is now possible to control your Apple TV using the Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard.
The keyboard is ideal to use with Apple TV because of its Easy-Switch and illumination features.
- Easy-Switch let’s you quickly switch between Apple devices, so you can use the keyboard on a desk with your Mac and then bring it into the living room to use with Apple TV.
- The Illuminated keys help you see what you’re typing - especially useful if you’re navigating your iTunes content in the dark,
Follow these easy step to connect the Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch keyboard to your Apple TV:
- Make sure your Apple TV is updated with Apple software 5.2 or later. You can update it by going into Settings > General > Update Software.
- Once updated, go back to Setting > General > Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth “ON”.
- Go to the keyboard. Press the “CONNECT” button on the bottom case and select which Bluetooth key (1, 2, or 3) you want to assign to Apple TV.
- Go back to Apple TV. Select “K811” when it appears on list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Type the pairing code that appears on screen and in a few seconds you can start using the keyboard.