Pangea temporary hotfixes here
Step 1 of 2
MAKE YOUR WORKSTATION MORE COMFORTABLE
- Start by adjusting your chair height so your elbows are flush with the table. Then adjust your armrest so your elbows can relax on it. Your shoulders / arms should be relaxed.
- Make sure your knees are at close to a right angle, so that your thighs are horizontal and your feet are fully rested on the floor. If needed, use a footrest to relieve pressure on the back of your legs.
- Position your screen at arm's length, and make sure the top of your screen is aligned with your eye level.
Step 2 of 2
OPTIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH LOGI ERGO SERIES
- Place your Keyboard that the center of the spacebar is aligned with the center of your body and center of your screen.
- Place your keyboard close to your body, without putting it on the edge of the table, just like you see on the image (~10cm from the edge of the table).
- Keep your Mouse or trackball as close to your keyboard as possible, to promote a more natural and relaxed posture.
- Step 1
- Step 2