Meet the new Logi ID
How it Works
A single Logi ID email and password gives you access to your Logitech, Logitech G, and ASTRO Gaming accounts, as well as apps, software, services, and communities.
About Logi ID
What can I use my Logi ID for?
Your Logi ID is an all-access account that enables you to log into
- My Account on the Logitech, Logitech G, and ASTRO Gaming websites
- Logitech’s Circle and Harmony apps
- Logitech’s Option and Logitech G’s G HUB software
- Online account
Can I share my Logi ID with somebody?
No. For your security, do not share your Logi ID with friends, family, co-workers, or anyone else.
Where is the My Account page?
Is a Logitech issue impacting me?
Check the Logitech Status page to make sure there are no outages or scheduled maintenance, which could impact the website.
I want to create a new account
Steps to create a new account can be found here.
As an alternative, you can use your Facebook, Google, or Apple account to create and manage your Logi ID.
If you still have issues with logging in, feel free to contact us.
General Issues and Logging In
I’m unable to log in
If you’re unable to log in, try the following:
- Make sure that the Caps Lock & Num Lock keys are off.
- Try signing in using a different browser and device. If cookies are disabled, do enable cookies, and clear your browser’s cookies and cache. (See your browser’s documentation for instructions.)
Security and Password-Specific Issues
I forgot my password
I haven’t received a password reset email
If you have not received a password reset email, consider the following:
- You may have used a social account to sign in. Some people use a social account (Facebook, Google, or Apple) to sign in. Password reset for such accounts should be done using the same Social account (for example, a Facebook account password reset should be done from the associated Facebook page).
- You may have used a different sign-in method than you think. If you used a different sign-in method, you will get an automated email from us with the correct information. Kindly use the “Current Method” to login. Example: “We noticed an attempt to login using a new method. Current Method: google. Attempted Method: email.”
- The reset email may be in junk, bulk, or spam. Search your junk, bulk, or spam email folders for the email from <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Your mail administrator or mail program could have automatically set up these folders for you, and filters can sweep emails into these folders without you knowing it.
- Your corporate account may have restrictions. If you are using a corporate email with restrictions, please check with your email administrator to allow emails from <email@example.com>.
I want to change my login type (i.e. from email to social)
Logi ID allows you to change your login method (i.e. from email to your social media login credentials or vice versa). To make updates, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.logitech.com/my-account.html on a browser and click on Login.
- Login using your current login credentials (i.e. email, Google, Apple, Facebook, etc.), then click on Edit Profile. Please be aware you may receive an email notification.
- Once logged in, click on Login + Security on the left side of the page. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Next, click on Manage Login. Once on the new screen, you may change your email or password.
- Under the Change Your Login Method section, you may select a new way to login (i.e. from email to social). Choose your preferred method and follow instructions on that screen.
I’m unable to set a new password
The password reset link is valid for only two (2) hours. You may request for a new reset link from https://www.logitech.com/my-account.html
If this is a new link and you are still having issues, follow the below steps:
- Delete all old reset password emails and request for a new reset link.
- Do enable browser cookies, and clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- Try resetting your password on a different device, on a different network.
Setting a new password for accounts using Social account credentials, should be done from the respective page only. (i.e. : Facebook account password reset should be done from the Facebook page).
What type of password should I use?
A good password is one that is easy for you to remember, but hard for anyone else to guess. The use of uncommon words work well, but only if you use several together (example: ThisisthebestlookingGiraffe). You can also use non-standard uppercasing (example: benGALTIger) and non-standard spelling (example: Chihhhuahhhua).
What does it mean when Logi ID tells me that the new password that I want to use is too simple or easy to guess?
Accounts get breached every day because of weak passwords. Some accounts don't contain valuable information, but a lot of them do. We work very hard to keep your Logi ID account information from being stolen. Your password is an important piece of that puzzle, and we want to ensure that it appropriately protects that information.
How does Logi ID know that a password is compromised?
As you enter a new password, Logi ID checks it against a list of compromised passwords. This list is updated every time a new breach is reported. It is important that you avoid using any compromised passwords.
Why does Logi ID ask me to verify my email address?
We take the security and privacy of your Logi ID account seriously. Verifying your email address confirms that you are the real owner. This is the address that we will use for communication and for sending security related messages to, such as reseting your password.
I need to verify my email address, but my email is invalid and/or I don't have access to the email account. What can I do?
If you know your password, use it to log in. When prompted to verify your email address, select “Can't access your email?”. You will then have the opportunity to update and change your email address. Once you verify the new address, you will be able to access your Logi ID account.
I used to be able to log in, and was never asked to verify my email address before. What is happening?
We now require email addresses to be verified. When logging into our websites or apps with an unverified email address, you will have the option to send a new verification email. Check for the email in your inbox and complete verification by using the link in the email. Once verified, you will be able to access your Logi ID account as usual.