THE MASTER SERIES BY LOGITECH
INDISPENSABLE FOR SPECIALTY WORK
BUILDERS OF THE FUTURE
The MX Series is designed for people with highly specialized workflow needs like coders, creatives, and analysts. Scroll through 1,000 lines of code or rows of data in a second—or, examine line-by-line. Type on a keyboard crafted for stability and precision where every keystroke is fluid, natural, and accurate. If they can think it, they can master it.
THE UNIQUE MASTER SERIES EXPERIENCE
Building on decades of scientific expertise in human interaction, we create intuitive, human-centered experiences. From ergonomic design to MagSpeed™ scrolling to Perfect Stroke keys, the MX Series delivers experiences that are addictive, enhancing people’s performance.
VERSATILE CROSS-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY
All our MX for Business products work with leading enterprise operating systems and business apps—across desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. This makes global deployment seamless.
GREATER PRODUCTIVITY WITH OPTIONS
Logitech Options is a software app that enables users to customize their MX Series experiences—helping streamline repetitive tasks to maximize productivity. It combines years of hardware excellence with software smarts.
FOR SPECIALIZED USERS
Designed for users with advanced, specialized workflow needs.
BUILT FOR WORKFLOW
Right-handed, sculpted, full-size mouse
MagSpeed™ Electromagnetic Scroll Wheel
- Scroll 1,000 lines per second
- Auto-shift between hyperfast and ratcheted
- Nearly silent, ultra-quiet scrolling
7 Customizable Buttons
Use pre-defined control profiles, or create custom profiles for each application with Logitech OptionsRequires Logitech Options software, available for download for Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.14 or later.
- Left/Right click, Back/Forward
- MagSpeed scroll wheel + Mode Shift button
- Thumb wheel, Gesture button
- Easy-Switch™ button to work on up to 3 computers
- Logitech Flow cross-computer and OS control and file sharingRequires Logitech Options software, available for download for Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.14 or later.
- Pair up to 6 Logi Bolt products with 1 Logi Bolt receiverRequires Logitech Options software, available for download for Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.14 or later.
BUILT FOR WORKPLACE
2 Ways to Connect, Multi-OS Compatibility
- Logi Bolt USB receiver: Windows®, macOS, Linux®The device's basic functions will be supported without additional drivers in Chrome OS and most popular Linux distributions., Chrome OS™The device's basic functions will be supported without additional drivers in Chrome OS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Bluetooth® Low Energy: Windows, macOS, LinuxThe device's basic functions will be supported without additional drivers in Chrome OS and most popular Linux distributions., Chrome OSThe device's basic functions will be supported without additional drivers in Chrome OS and most popular Linux distributions., iPadOS
Logi Bolt Wireless Technology
- Up to 10 meters wireless range, even in congested wireless environmentsWireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup.
- Security Mode 1, Security Level 4 Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Mode
- Pre-paired with Logi Bolt USB receiver out-of-boxLogi Bolt wireless products will not pair with other Logitech USB receivers.
Fast Charging, Zero Downtime
Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery can be used while charging (USB-C charge port)
IT Admin Mass-deployment
- Device firmware updates (DFUs)
- Optional software: Logitech Options including Logitech Flow functionality for Windows and macOS
Support + Warranty
Register your product for easier ticket filing and to register many Logitech business products in bulk.
TRACK ON ANY SURFACE
Logitech Darkfield™ Tracking works on virtually any surface—even glass4 mm minimum glass thickness.—with best-in-class 4000 DPI precision. MX Master 3 for Business is faster and 5x more precise than most basic mice.Compared to a regular Logitech mouse without an electromagnetic scroll wheel.
LINES PER SECOND
Logitech MagSpeed scroll wheel is our fastest, quietest and most precise scrolling experience. Ratchet mode is 87% more preciseCompared to Logitech MX Master 2S mouse with Logitech Options installed and Smooth Scrolling enabled., and free-spin mode is up to 90% fasterCompared to a regular Logitech mouse without an electromagnetic scroll wheel. than an average mouse, scrolling 1,000 lines in a second.
FOR SPECIALIZED PERFORMANCE
Power users can personalize MX Master 3 for Business to streamline repetitive tasks by customizing what the controls doRequires Logitech Options software, available for download for Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.14 or later.. They won’t know how they ever worked without it. Plus, it’s delivered out-of-the-box with predefined control profiles for popular business applications.
Features That Deliver
Compatible with Windows®, macOS, Linux®The device's basic functions will be supported without additional drivers in Chrome OS and most popular Linux distributions., Chrome OS™The device's basic functions will be supported without additional drivers in Chrome OS and most popular Linux distributions., and iPadOS. Logi Bolt wireless connectivity makes MX Master 3 for Business more universally compatible than most leading peripheral brands on the market.
Works for up to 70 days on a full charge, with three hours of use from a one-minute quick chargeBattery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.. Users can work while it charges with zero downtime.
Multi-computer users can seamlessly switch between systems without missing a click. Switch between up to three computers running the leading operating systems with the touch of an Easy-Switch™ button.
TWO WAYS TO CONNECT
Connect with Bluetooth® or Logi Bolt, a USB receiver that delivers security and high performance even in congested wireless environments. Two connection options offer flexibility for users, plus reliability and security for IT.
IT REMOTE MANAGEMENT
IT administrators can remotely deploy and manage in mass Logi Bolt device firmware updates (DFU) and Logitech’s user workflow and productivity software Logitech Options. Define software settings centrally. Push to Windows and macOS systems.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORTABLE WORK
Long-working professionals can work better, faster, and more comfortably with a perfectly-crafted full-size silhouette designed for the palm and easy control access.
Our team of product experts can help you find the best solution for your company. Fill out the form and a Logitech representative will contact you.
Have questions? Visit our support site to find answers.
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US
A product expert will reach out to you shortly.
SPECS & DETAILS
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.
MORE FROM LOGITECH FOR BUSINESSES
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BUSINESS NEWSLETTER
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US
A product expert will reach out to you shortly.
Default settings which can be customized by users
- Logi Bolt Wireless Technology
- Bluetooth Low Energy Wireless Technology
- Mode shift button toggle between Ratchet and Free-spin modes
- MagSpeed wheel
- USB-C quick charge
- Middle click (press wheel)
- Thumb wheel
- Back/Forward buttons
- Gesture command button
- On/Off switch
- Logitech Darkfield 4000 dpi tracking
- Easy-Switch buttons