Never fear, BROWN and CONY are here! And they’re on your favorite Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Your LINE FRIENDS duo goes wherever you go, connecting with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and more. Meet your new companions for everyday multitasking.
SLIM, CUTE, AND FRIENDLY
Everybody’s favorite couple, BROWN and CONY make it all the way to your slim, portable, wireless mouse and keyboard. Whether you choose warm-hearted BROWN or cheerful CONY, your desk setup and on-the-go workspace just made some new best friends.
EASY TO CONNECT
Both accessories connect to your computer, tablet, or smartphone, compatible with Windows®, macOS®, and iPadOS®. They’re outfitted with Bluetooth so you can multitask at home or on the go. The mouse also comes with a USB receiver, delivering a 10m (33 ft) rangeWireless range may vary based on environmental and computing conditions..
SHHH… THEY’RE WHISPER QUIET
Your LINE FRIENDS mouse and keyboard are quiet as a cloud. The keyboard is whisper quiet, and the mouse is 90% quieterSound level comparison between Logitech Pebble M350 and Logitech M170. Left click dBA measured by an independent lab at 1m. than your average mouse. Work in a cafe, library, or even a crowded train without disturbing anyone around you. Even the wide rubber scroll wheel glides in silence!
COMFY TYPING AND CLICKS
These accessories are compact and comfy as can be. The keyboard features scooped, low-profile scissor keys that give you a fluid, quiet typing feel—like a laptop! The petite mouse fits in the palm of your hand with soft, rounded sides. It’s so comfortable, you’ll never want to let it go.
BY YOUR SIDE —WHEREVER YOU GO
Always down for an adventure, your LINE FRIENDS wireless mouse and keyboard slip easily into your bag. The mouse tracks fast and accurately on most surfaces—so you can use it to work in your favorite cafe or on your bed covers.
FRIENDLY, RELIABLE BATTERY LIFE
LINE FRIENDS Bluetooth Mouse and keyboard automatically go to sleep when you’re taking a break, making them last even longer. The mouse lasts 18 months, while the keyboard keeps going for 24 months.Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. Battery included.
LINE FRIENDS Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard Combo
LINE FRIENDS Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard Combo
SPECS & DETAILS
- Height: 4.88 in (124 mm)
- Width: 10.98 in (279 mm)
- Depth: 0.63 in (16 mm)
- Weight (with batteries): 14.92 oz (423 g)
- Height: 4.21 in (107 mm)
- Width: 2.32 in (59 mm)
- Depth: 1.04 in (26.5 mm)
- Weight (with batteries): 3.53 oz (100 g)
- Height: 0.57 in (14.4 mm)
- Width: 0.74 in (18.7 mm)
- Depth: 0.24 in (6.1 mm)
- Weight: 0.06 oz (1.8 g)
- Bluetooth wireless computers or other devices that support external keyboards . For more information, check with the device manufacturer. HID profile
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
- Mac®: macOS 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS™
- Android™ tablet or smartphone Android 3.2 or later
- iPad® or iPhone® iOS 5 or later
- Apple® TV 2nd or 3rd generation
- An internet connection (for optional software download)
- Windows | Mac | Chrome OS | Linux® | Works with Surface™
- Required: available USB port
- Windows 10,8,7 or later
- Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS
- Linux Kernel 2.6+
- Required: Bluetooth low energy technology
- Windows 10,8 or later
- macOS® 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS
- Android 5.0 or later
- Connection Type: Bluetooth Classic (3.0) Wireless Range: 32.81 ft (10 m) Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions
Software supportSoftware support: Logitech Options for Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later)
- Logitech Options for Mac (OS X 10.8 or later)
- Logitech Flow
- Battery: 2 x AAA
- Battery life: 24 months
- Indicator Lights (LED): Battery LED, 3 Bluetooth channel LEDs
- Special Keys: Hotkeys (Home, Back, App-switch, Contextual Menu), Easy-Switch™
- Connect / Power: On/Off Switch
- Sensor technology: High Precision Optical Tracking
- Sensor resolution: 1000 dpi
- Number of buttons: 3
- Scroll Wheel: Yes- Mechanical
- Scroll Buttons: Middle Button
- Unifying ready mouse: Yes
- Unifying ready receiver: No
- Battery life: 18 months
- Battery type: 1 AA pre-installed battery
- Wireless operating distance: 393.7 in (10m) Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing condition
- Wireless technology: Logitech Receiver or Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
- 1 AA battery
- 1 nano receiver
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Brown Combo: lf-brown-350380
- Cony Combo: lf-cony-350380
- Cony Mouse only: 910-005776
- Brown Mouse only: 910-005777
- Brown Keyboard only: 920-010543
- Cony Keyboard only: 920-010544
KEYBOARD SET UP
HOW TO SET UP YOUR KEYBOARD
Remove the pull-tab from the back of the keyboard and it will automatically turn on.
Enter Pairing Mode
Long press the Channel 1 key for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode. The LED above the Channel key will start blinking.
Select Your Operating System
Open the Bluetooth preferences on your computer, phone or tablet. Add a new peripheral by selecting “Keyboard K380” from the list of devices.
Your keyboard will request a PIN code to complete the connection. On your keyboard, type the code shown on-screen, and then press the Return or Enter key.
Your keyboard will be ready to use.
NOTE: Each connect code is randomly generated. Make sure you enter the one shown on your device screen. The keyboard layout will automatically adapt to the device you connect it to when using the Bluetooth connection (WIN/MAC OS)
MULTI-DEVICES SET UP
Pair The Keyboard With A Second Device
Long press for 3 seconds the Easy-Switch key - Channel 2. When the LED starts blinking the second channel will be ready to pair through Bluetooth connection.
Toggle Between Devices
Simply short press either channel 1, 2 or 3 to switch typing on your devices.
Select A Specific OS Layout
To switch to other layouts long press for 3 seconds:
- FN and “P” keys for Windows/Android
- FN and “O” keys for Mac
- FN and “I” keys for iOS
The LED on the corresponding channel key will light up to show that the OS has been successfully changed.
MOUSE SET UP
HOW TO SET UP YOUR MOUSE
Just pull the sticker tab and your Logitech Pebble M350 will automatically turn on. The status light will flash green and blue to show that it’s ready to be connected.
Connect To Bluetooth
Turn on your computer’s Bluetooth connection and search for your Logitech Pebble M350. Then just select, and—ta-da!—you’re paired.
Connect Via USB
Alternatively, connect using the USB receiver by plugging the receiver found inside your mouse into your computer. Easy peasy.
Switch Between Connections
Once paired you can easily switch between the Bluetooth and USB connections. Just press the button on the downside of the mouse for 1 second: Blue light is to use Bluetooth connection and Green light is for the USB receiver.
Pair A Second Device Via Bluetooth
Pair another device via Bluetooth by pressing the button for 3 seconds. When the blue light starts blinking you are in pairing mode.
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.