B910 HD WEBCAM
Mid-tier webcam with widescreen HD video and dual mics
INSTANT VIDEO COLLABORATION FOR THE WORKING PRO
For natural sight and sound, Logitech B910 HD Webcam offers superior quality at a good price. It’s a solid mid-tier solution for companies deploying multiple webcams around the office. The widescreen format and 720p high-definition video provide a wide field of view with sharp resolution. Easy set up and silent installation make B910 HD Webcam a good choice for admins as well as professionals.
HIGH-QUALITY IMAGE AND SOUND
Enjoy sharp video and clear sound in your video meetings. The B910 HD Webcam offers 720p high-def video with 30 fps frame rate. ZEISS® glass lens, Logitech RightLight™ 2 Technology, and autofocus capture detail in any lighting. Dual stereo microphones make conversations easy to hear.
WIDE FRAME OF VIEW
Create a natural video experience. The B910 HD Webcam features a true 16:9 widescreen with a 78-degree field of view. The wide frame of view allows you to include more detail or fit more people comfortably in front of the camera.
EASY TO SET UP AND RUN
Setup is fast and easy. The B910 HD Webcam is compatible with most video conferencing applications. Just plug it in, and you’re ready to collaborate. Deploy and manage multiple webcams with silent, command-line installation.
Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing.
With this level of performance and a sub one thousand dollar price tag, our view is that Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer.
Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good video-conferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out.
Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range.
Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware.
Specs & details
- Height x Width x Depth: 1.3 in (34 mm) x 3.8 in (94 mm) x 3.2 in (80 mm) Weight:
- 2.8 oz (80 g)
Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
HD video (720 x 1280) at 30 fps
- CPU: Quad core 2.0 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Upstream bandwidth: 1.5 mbps
- CPU: Dual core 1.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Upstream bandwidth: 600 kbps
- CPU: Single core 1.5 GHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Upstream bandwidth: 250 kbps
Certified for Skype® and Skype for Business; Cisco® compatible*; certified for Avaya and Avistar
* See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version.
- ZEISS® glass lens
- Autofocus system
- 78-degree wide-angle field of view
- High-definition video in 720p widescreen mode with recommended system
- Color depth: 24-bit true color
- Frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second streaming video at 720p and VGA mode
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- Photo capture: 5 million pixels
- External privacy shutter
- Built-in dual microphones
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 certified
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- UVC compliant (no software installation required)
- Works with most instant-messaging and video-conferencing applications
- Logitech webcam drivers support HD audio, RightLight™ 2 Technology*
* Software installation required for RightSound technology.
B910 HD Webcam External privacy shutter Universal monitor clip
USB cable (6 feet/1.8 meters)
3-year Limited hardware warranty
- PN 960-000683