Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e
Group Video Conferences Have Never Been Easier… or More Affordable
Enterprise-quality audio and 1080p HD video meets breakthrough affordability, turning any meeting room into a video-enabled face-to-face collaboration room.
Perfect for Mid-Sized Groups
Optimized for teams of 6-10 people, simply connect to a PC, Mac or thin client to effortlessly experience the productivity benefits of crystal clear face-to-face communication.
Experience the productivity and power of video-enabled face-to-face collaboration in any conference room
See and Be Seen
Razor-sharp ZEISS® glass lens with autofocus, 1080p HD resolution, and 10x lossless zoom lets you see and interact with everyone at the table, or zero in on close-ups.
Hear and Be Heard
Omni-directional full duplex mics enable conferees to clearly converse from a 20-foot diameter around the base without mic pods, making it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
See and Interact with Everyone at the Table
The 90-degree field of view with mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt is ideal for mid-sized group meetings.
Professional-quality group video conferencing straight out of the box with no special software, training, or maintenance required.
USB Plug-and-Play Connectivity
Easily connect to a PC, Mac or thin client with no additional software required.
Near Field Communication (NFC) Pairing
Touch an NFC-enabled mobile device over the base console to instantly pair and enjoy professional speakerphone audio quality.
Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
Use the convenience of this wireless technology to quickly and easily create a connection between any Bluetooth® device and the ConferenceCam speakerphone.
H.264 with SVC and UVC 1.5 Technology
Frees up laptop bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, resulting in a smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft® Lync™ 2013.
Broad Application Compatibility
Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™, Cisco® compatible1 (with Jabber® and WebEx®), Skype™ certified and integrated with Vidyo® - ensures an integrated experience with most all business-grade UC platforms.
Control Meetings with Base Console or Dockable Remote
Easily operate camera pan/tilt/zoom, volume up/down, answer/hang-up2 mute and other functions during call.
Conversations Sound Natural and Life-Like
Acoustic echo cancelation and noise-cancelling make it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
LCD displays Caller ID3 and other info
View call-related info (Caller ID, call duration, etc.) and speakerphone/camera function indicators (volume control, etc.) on LCD display screen.
Far-end camera control
Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom functions of another Logitech ConferenceCam in the remote location.4
Use Your Choice of UC Video Application
Works on virtually any desktop video conferencing and UC application with no proprietary and expensive systems to set up.
Camera and speakerphone are both equipped with Kensington Security Slots to help provide security from theft.
Multiple Mounting Options
Set up the conference room the way you want with up to a 32-foot range between camera and speaker: use the camera on the table or mount it on the wall with included hardware. The bottom of the camera is designed with a standard tripod thread for even more options.
1 See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version
2 With Microsoft® Lync™, Skype™ , Cisco Jabber™ and Vidyo®
3 With Microsoft® Lync™, Skype™ and Cisco Jabber™
4 With Microsoft® Lync™ and Vidyo® deployments; requires plug-in download with Microsoft® Lync™
- Windows 7 or 8 (Note: Win 7 today would be HD through MJPG. Driver for H.264 is TBD)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook Version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
- Note: For Full HD Support, please check with your software application provider for system requirements.
Learn more about best practices for use with software clients (PDF).
Download the reference guide (PDF).
Microsoft® Lync™: Control of remote camera
Skype: Call answer/end/flash, caller ID
Cisco Jabber™: Call answer/end/ flash, caller ID
Other: Diagnostic tool (if needed)
Firmware upgradeable software (when and if needed)
Select the applicable product to download software on our support site.
UVC/plug and play compatible across all other apps
Microsoft® Lync™ 2013, Cisco Jabber™ and WebEx®, Skype™, Bluetooth®, Windows®, Mac®, ZEISS®
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Remote Control
- Powered Hub
- Wall/Table Mount
- Two 16-foot cables for Speakerphone/Hub and Camera/Hub Connection
- USB cable for Hub/PC connection
- Adhesive solution for hub mounting
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- PN 960-000982
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom, controlled from remote or console
- 260-degree pan, 130-degree tilt
- 10X lossless zoom
- 90-degree Field of View
- Full HD 1080p30fps with onboard UVC 1.5 and H.264 SVC
- Camera “Home” preset key
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam products
- ZEISS® Optics with autofocus
- Kensington Security Slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- Supports stereo or mono PC audio
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth® pairing
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth pairing – plus camera PTZ, “home” preset and far-end control
- Microphones (Tx)
- Two omni-directional microphones supporting 20-foot diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 7.75KHz
- Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB
- Speakers (Rx)
- Frequency response: 120Hz – 10KHz
- Sensitivity: 83dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/1M
- Max output: 95dBSPL
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Kensington Security Slot
- Dockable remote control for all available functions
- 10-foot range remote control
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two 16-foot cables for connection between hub and camera/speakerphone
- One 10-foot USB cable for connection to PC/Mac
- AC Power adapter
- Dual purpose mount for wall placement or for elevating camera on table
- USB 2.0 compliant
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™, Cisco® compatible (with Jabber® and WebEx®), Skype™ certified, integrated with Vidyo®
- Downloadable diagnostic tool
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support
Height: 5.12 in (130 mm)
Depth: 5.91 in (150 mm)
Height: 9.45 in (240 mm)
Depth: 2.68 in (68 mm)
Height: 2.91 in (74 mm)
Depth: 1.34 in (34 mm)
Height: 4.72 in (120 mm)
Depth: 0.36 in (9.8 mm)
Height: 4.72 in (120 mm)
Depth: 3.90 in (99 mm)