Optimized for Huddle Rooms
VIDEO CONFERENCING FOR SMALL GROUPS UP TO 6 PEOPLE
Simplify video conferencing so anyone can set it up and run a meeting anywhere. Make it affordable so you can outfit every conference room with video. Designed for small groups and huddle rooms, from 1 to 6 people, Logitech Connect is also compact and mobile so you can take it from room to room. Connect is always ready for your next video conference call.
PERFECT FOR SMALL WORKGROUPS
Connect is optimized for teams of 1 to 6, ensuring everyone can see and be seen, and no one misses a word. Experience HD 1080p video, 4x digital zoom, 360-degree sound, and wireless screen-mirror projection in virtually any workspace.
PORTABLE ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN
Take video conferencing on the go. Connect is compact and easy to carry to meetings. Or pack it when traveling so you never miss the opportunity to meet “face to face.” Connect’s rechargeable battery runs video calls for up to 3 hours. Use it as a speakerphone for up to 15 hours of battery life.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST VC APPS
Connect is likely compatible with the VC application you are currently using. Connect works seamlessly with Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber®, WebEx®, Microsoft® Lync®, and most other video conferencing software applications (through the Logitech Collaboration Program).
Ready to amp up your video meetings? The Logitech Connect Kit with Intel NUC meeting room bundle adds Intel NUC, Intel Unite, Iluminari QuickLaunch SE, and Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Touch Keyboard. This is high-performance video conferencing for up to 6 people.
Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing.
With this level of performance and a sub one thousand dollar price tag, our view is that Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer.
Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good video-conferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out.
Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range.
Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware.
Specs & details
- Height x Width x Depth: 304.2 mm X 75 mm X 75 mm
Weight: 766 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 41 mm X 128 mm X 9 mm
Weight: 32 g
- 2 m Power Adapter with Cord:
- 3 m
Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10
Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Supports H.264 SVC 1080p, along with optimizations for best call performance in single or multiparty HD video
- 90-degree field of view with autofocus
- 4X digital zoom in Full HD
- Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clear image in various lighting environments (even low light)
- Digital pan, tilt and zoom from remote control or optional downloadable app
- Mechanical tilt
- ZEISS lens certification
- Camera LED for active streaming indication
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- 360-degree wideband audio with 12-foot (3.6 m) diameter range
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth pairing
- Controls for call answer/end, volume mute
- Two omni-directional microphones supporting 3.6 m diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 16KHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB
- Frequency response: 140Hz – 16KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/0.5M
- Max output: 91.5dBSPL at 0.5M
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Dockable remote control for camera / speakerphone functions
- 10-foot (3 meters) range
- Power adapter with cord
Wireless Screen Mirroring and Connectivity Features:
- Screen mirroring through WiFi connection to the device
- Android® or Windows 8.1 compatibility for screen mirroring
- HDMI connector for TV output
- Rechargeable battery supports up to 3 hours videoconferencing or screen mirroring time; 15 hours for Bluetooth audio. Time to fully charge battery (from AC power, device idle): 3 hours
- Battery rechargeable through AC power or USB (not powered through USB)
- 1.8 m/6-foot detachable USB cable for PC or Mac based videoconferencing
- Works with most UC and videoconferencing applications
- Professional-grade certifications
- Kensington security slot
Talk Time/Battery Life:
- Up to 15 hours (3 hours for videoconferencing and screen mirroring)
- 12 foot diameter range (3.7 meters)
- 360-degree sound
ConferenceCam Connect device
Power adapter with plug
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Silver: PN 960-001013
- Red: PN 960-001026