IT leaders think about security and privacy, and naturally they are interested in how data is protected in the software applications they deploy. The Logitech Sync Security & Privacy whitepaper discusses this topic with respect to Sync’s handling of personal data and the delivery of firmware releases.
Logitech Sync is a device management software application that makes it easy to manage an organization’s meeting rooms remotely. Built on secure, cloud-based architecture, Sync helps you deploy and manage video conferencing at scale.
Topics discussed in this whitepaper include:
- Application security testing.
- User authentication and authorization.
- Single sign-on (SSO) integrations.
- Data in transit and at rest.
- Service availability and disaster recovery.
- Data retention and deletion.
- Security incident response.