MASTER IT. WITH A MINI.
Meet MX Keys Mini – a minimalist keyboard made for creators.
A smaller form factor and smarter keys result in a mightier way to create, make, and do.
iF DESIGN AWARD 2022
CREATED FOR CREATORS
MINI SIZE, HUGE COMFORT
MINI SIZE, HUGE COMFORT
Work on a minimalist keyboard that places every key, command, and shortcut at your fingertips.
The minimalist form factor aligns your shoulders and allows you to place your mouse closer to your keyboard for less hand reaching – for better posture and improved ergonomics.
KEYS SHAPED FOR YOUR FINGERTIPS
KEYS SHAPED FOR YOUR FINGERTIPS
Perfect Stroke keys ensure that every keystroke is fluid, natural, and accurate. The spherically-dished keys match the shape of your fingertips, and their round edges provide satisfying feedback — no matter where you strike the key. Matte coating has been applied to every key so your fingers glide effortlessly over the surface.
Every keystroke is fluid, natural, and accurate on MX Keys Mini.
Increased key stability reduces noise and optimizes responsiveness so you feel – but don’t hear – every keystroke. And the entire body of MX Keys Mini is held together by a single metal plate – for a remarkably solid build that never slides around your desk.
INTRODUCING EMOJI, DICTATION, AND MIC MUTE / UNMUTE KEYS
Smarter Fn KeysRequires Logi Options+ app available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus now give you the power to send emojis, mute and unmute your mic, and activate talk to text.
Tap this key to talk-to-text in any selected text field.
Instantly opens your emoji window so you can choose send 🥰 🤣 or 🔥 in seconds
Mic Mute / Unmute
Tap this key to mute and unmute your mic for flawless video calls
SMART ILLUMINATION. MADE SMARTER.
Proximity sensors detect your hands, illuminating the keyboard the moment your fingers approach. The backlit keys automatically adjust to lighting conditions and turn off when you step away — saving power for those moments of inspiration.
Backlighting intensity automatically adapts to lighting conditions, or can be set manually.
CHARGE FAST, CONNECT FASTER
MX Keys Mini stays powered up to 10 days on a full charge – or up to 5 months with backlighting turned offBattery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. Use the USB-C charging cable to top up the power.
Easily pair MX Keys Mini to up to three devices at a time via Bluetooth® Low Energy, no need to use up USB ports to connect.
BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY
COMPATIBLE WITH LOGI BOLT USB RECEIVERS
WILL NOT PAIR WITH OTHER LOGITECH
CREATE IN A SEAMLESS FLOW
MX Keys Mini follows your Flow technology enabled MX Anywhere 3 or MX Master 3 from one computer to another, meaning you can type on multiple devices in one fluid workflow.
Transfer files, documents, and images across devices and macOS and Windows® operating systems with Logi Options+Requires Logi Options+ app available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
Designed For A Positive Future
Our goal? To design for sustainability. That means as we innovate our new generation of products, we reduce their carbon footprint in any way we can — from their overall construction to the tiniest component. All with zero compromises on quality and performance.
Plastic should have more than one life
The plastic parts in MX Keys Mini include certified post consumer recycled plastic —30% for Graphite and 12% for Pale Gray and RoseExcludes packaging, printed circuit board (PCB). — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
SMART BATTERY EFFICIENCY
Backlit keys automatically adjust to the environment and turn off when not needed – resulting in optimal battery consumption.
It’s not just what’s inside the box…
The paper packaging of MX Keys Mini comes from FSC™ -certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world’s forests.
Everything in to take carbon out
CERTIFIED CARBON NEUTRAL
Rest easy knowing that the carbon footprint of your MX Keys Mini has been reduced to zero. That’s because beyond designing for sustainability, we also offset our residual impact by supporting forestry, renewables, and climate-impacted communities.
“Logitech's delightfully dinky MX Keys Mini is the ultimate keyboard for creatives”
- Engadget Quote
- Forbes Quote
- Digital Trends Quote
MX Keys Mini
MX Keys Mini
Specs & Details
MX Keys Mini Keyboard
- Height: 131.95 mm
- Width: 295.99 mm
- Depth: 20.97 mm
- Weight: 506.4 g
Minimalist Wireless Illuminated Keyboard
- Connect via the Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
- 10 meters wireless range Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup.
- Hand proximity sensors that turn the backlighting on
- Ambient light sensors that adjust backlighting brightness
- USB-C rechargeable. Full charge lasts 10 days – or 5 months with backlighting off Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- On/Off power switch
- Caps Lock and Battery indicator lights
- Compatible with Logitech Flow technology enabled mouse Requires Logi Options+ app available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- Supported by Logi Options+ on Windows and macOS Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- FileVault is an encryption system available on some Mac computers. When enabled, it might prevent Bluetooth devices from connecting with your computer if you have not yet logged in. If you have FileVault enabled, we advise purchasing the compatible Logi Bolt USB Receiver.
- Graphite plastics: 30% post-consumer recycled material Excludes packaging, printed circuit board (PCB).
- Pale Gray and Rose plastics 12% post-consumer recycled material Excludes packaging, printed circuit board (PCB).
- Paper Packaging: FSC™-certified
- Certified carbon neutral
- Graphite US International (Qwerty) : 920-010498
- Graphite UK English (Qwerty) : 920-010503
- Rose US International (Qwerty) : 920-010500
- Internet access required to download optional customization app Logi Options+ Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- Bluetooth Low Energy enabled device with keyboard support
Required: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Windows 10, 11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- ChromeOS Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Linux Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- iOS 13.4 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- iPadOS 14 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Android™ 5.0 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Compatible with Logi Bolt USB Receiver (not included)
- Logi Bolt wireless products will not pair with other Logitech USB receivers
In the Box
- Universal Keyboard
- USB-C charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- User documentation
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.