MX Ergo Advanced Wireless Trackball
TRACK ON YOUR TERMS
Say no to fatigue or discomfort after a long day at work. MX ERGO is crafted for the shape of your hand and built for fast and precise tracking. Adjust your hand and wrist posture with the unique 0 or 20° tilt angle to conquer those lengthy decks and spreadsheets with ease — all the way from start to finish.
LESS MOVEMENT, BETTER POSTURE
With no need to move the hand around to move the cursor, you can minimize movement and maximize performance. The trackball creates 20% less muscle fatigue in your hand, wrist, and forearm than a regular mouse. Plus, the unique adjustable tilt of MX ERGO lets you choose a 0 or 20° angle and instantly improve your wrist and forearm posture. Cruise through your workday with more comfort, ease, and focus on what needs to be done.
FULL PALM SUPPORT
Work in comfort — even in the limited space at home. The hand-crafted shape of MX ERGO ensures full palm support, while the soft rubber offers a comfortable grip.
MORE CONTROL AND PRECISION
Easy thumb control makes excellent tracking and accuracy part of your daily routine. The precision mode button (DPI) lets you seamlessly switch between precision and fast-tracking modes.
Seamlessly control two computers with your Flow-enabled MX ERGO by simply moving the cursor to the edge of the screen. Your trackball seamlessly flows with you, even between Windows® and macOS and lets you transfer text, images, and files between computers. Just copy on one and paste into another.Requires Logitech Options software, available for macOS and Windows.
WORKS ANYWHERE YOU WORK
Since you don’t need to move your hand around, MX ERGO is great for tight workspaces and busy desks. Plus, you can track smoothly on any surface. Get the most out of your trackball no matter where you work.
PRECISION SCROLL WHEEL WITH TILT
Get things done faster with the quick access to shortcuts. The precision scroll wheel features horizontal scrolling and a convenient middle click.
WORK FASTER WITH APP-SPECIFIC CUSTOMIZATIONS
MX Ergo is fully customizable in every app you use—and you’ll work faster with predefined app-specific profiles in app in Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Google Chrome™, Safari, and Microsoft Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint®.
LONG-LASTING AND FAST TO RECHARGE
Focus on work and worry less about charging with the battery that holds power for up to 4 monthsBattery life may vary based on user and computing conditions on a full charge. One minute of charge gives up to a full day of use.
EASY-TO-REMOVE BALL FOR EASY CLEANUP
Cleaning the trackball is a snap. You can easily eject the ball with the back of a pen through the dedicated hole on the bottom of the trackball.
Specs & Details
- Height: 132.5 mm
- Width: 99.8 mm
- Depth: 51.4 mm
- Weight (without metal plate/without receiver): 164 g
- Weight (with metal plate/without receiver): 259 g
- Height: 18.4 mm
- Width: 14.4 mm
- Depth: 6.1 mm
- Weight: 2 g
- Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking
- Nominal value: 380 dpi
- Minimal and maximal value: 512-2048 dpi
- Number of buttons: 8 (Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, Scroll-wheel with Right/Left-tilt and Middle-click, Precision Mode, Easy-switch)
- Number of customizable buttons: 6
- Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery
- Battery life: Up to 4 months on a single full charge Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- USB Receiver
- Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- Wireless operating distance: 10 m Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer set up
- Supported by Logitech Options and Logitech Flow on macOS 10.14 and above and Windows 7 and above
- Required : Available USB port
- Windows 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Chrome OS™ Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Linux® Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Required : Bluetooth Low Energy
- Windows 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- iPadOS 13.4 or later Pointing, clicking, and scrolling will be supported by enabling the “Assistive Touch” accessibility feature.
- Chrome OS Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Linux Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
In the Box
- MX ERGO Advanced Wireless Trackball
- Unifying USB Receiver
- Micro-USB cable for recharging
- Quick Start Guide
FIND THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
THE LOGI ERGO LAB
An approach to designing ergonomic products and solutions that help people feel better so they can work better.