MX Vertical Advanced Ergonomic Mouse
ERGONOMICS MEETS PERFORMANCE
MX Vertical is an advanced ergonomic mouse that combines science-driven design with the elevated performance of Logitech’s MX series.
Rise above discomfort with a mouse designed to reduce muscle strain, decrease wrist pressure, and improve posture.
57° VERTICAL ANGLE FOR IMPROVED WRIST POSTURE
MX Vertical’s unique 57° vertical angle reduces the pressure on your wrist, while your thumb is positioned comfortably on the thumb rest.
USER TESTED. ERGONOMIST-APPROVED.
MX Vertical has been designed and tested with criteria set out by leading ergonomists – improving posture, lowering muscle strain, and reducing wrist pressure.
4X LESS HAND MOVEMENT
Advanced optical tracking with a dedicated cursor speed switch results in 4x less hand movementAs compared with a traditional mouse with 1000 DPI sensor. – reducing muscle and hand fatigue.
Cursor speed and accuracy can be customized in Logitech Options.
COMFORT FORM WITH TEXTURED SURFACE
MX Vertical is shaped for the human hand and smooth to the touch. Its unique form with textured rubber surface assures a solid and natural grip.
Logitech’s MX mice are engineered for masters of their craft who want to get more done, more efficiently.
Logitech Flow allows you to seamlessly control multiple computers – and you can customize buttons, set application-specific functions, and adjust cursor speed via Logitech Options software.
CURSOR SPEED SWITCH
Change the speed and accuracy of your cursor for optimal control with a press of a button.
MX Vertical features a best-in-class 4000 DPI high-precision sensor, resulting in 4x less hand movement. As compared with a traditional mouse with 1000 DPI sensor.
PREMIUM SCROLL WHEEL
Get things done quicker with a precision scroll wheel featuring a convenient middle click.
EASY-SWITCH™ AND FLOW-ENABLED
Pair up to three devices and effortlessly switch between them with the tap of a button or by simply moving the cursor from one screen to another with Logitech Flow. Requires Logitech Options software, available for macOS and Windows.
Stay powered for up to four months on a full charge – and get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge. Use the USB-C charging cable to top up the power. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
THREE WAYS TO CONNECT
Connect MX Vertical via the included USB-C charging cable, Logitech Unifying Receiver, or Bluetooth®.
For the best product experience with Bluetooth, please upgrade your computer’s operating system to the latest version.
SPECS & DETAILS
- Height: 78.5 mm
- Width: 79 mm
- Depth: 120 mm
- Weight: 135 g, with AA battery
- Height: 18.4 mm
- Width: 14.4 mm
- Depth: 6.6 mm
- Weight: 2 g
- Required : Available USB port
- Windows® 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Chrome OS Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Linux® Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions
- Required: Bluetooth low energy technology
- Windows 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- iPadOS 13.4 or later Pointing, clicking, and scrolling will be supported by enabling the “Assistive Touch” accessibility feature.
- Chrome OS™ Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Linux Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Nominal value: 1000 & 1600 dpi
- DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 400-4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- 4 Customizable buttons (By default: Back/Forward, DPI, Middle click)
- Precision wheel
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery (240 mAh)
Wireless operating distance
- 10 m wireless
- Supported by Logitech Options
- Unifying USB receiver
- USB-C charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- User documentation
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with you purchase we want to try to make it right.
FIND THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
THE LOGI ERGO LAB
An approach to designing ergonomic products and solutions that help people feel better so they can work better.
(17,5 – 19,0 cm)
(6,9 – 7,5 inches)
Just about 3 credit cards
(> 19,0 cm)
(> 7,5 inches)
3.5 credit cards or more