Items we suggest
Specs & Details
- Sensor technology: Logitech High Precision Optical Tracking
- DPI range: 1000-4000, nominal value 1000 dpi
- Number of buttons: 4 (Left/Right-click, Scroll-wheel with middle click, top button)
- Top button customizable with Emoji Software
- Multi-device: 3 Easy-Switch™ channels
- On/Off Switch with power-saving technology
- Supported by Logi Options+ on Windows and macOS Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- Battery type: 1 x AA battery (included)
- Battery life: up to 24-months It may vary based on use and computing conditions.
- Bluetooth low energy technology (5.1)
- Compatible with Logi Bolt USB receiver Logi Bolt USB receiver not available in the box, available for purchase on logitech.com
- Wireless range: 10 m wireless range Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer set up
- Blast plastics: 46% post-consumer recycled material Excludes printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Daydream, Heartbreaker and Mist plastics: 29% post-consumer recycled material Excludes printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Cosmos plastics: 27% post-consumer recycled material Excludes printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics
- Paper Packaging: FSC™-certified
- Daydream : 910-006547
- Heartbreaker : 910-006548
- Blast : 910-006546
- Requires Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- Windows® 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- ChromeOS™ Software and emoji are currently not supported
- iPadOS 13.4 or later Software and emoji are currently not supported
- Works with Microsoft Surface
- Compatible with Logi Bolt USB receiver
- Internet access required to download optional customization app Logi Options+ Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
In the Box
- Wireless Mouse
- 1xAA Battery
- User documentation
Wireless Mouse with Customizable Emoji
Wireless Mouse with Customizable Emoji
Wireless Mouse with Customizable Emoji
PERSONALITY THAT POPS
Get to know the playful, wireless POP Mouse, designed to make personality shine on your desktop and beyond. Pick the POP Mouse you love most from our range of designs, and make it your own with fun emoji customization.
First, choose your aesthetic.
Mint, lilac and sunshine yellow combine in a candy aesthetic with a dash of fresh mojito. Chill out with POP Mouse in Daydream.
Shout your inner retro out loud with a bold combination of black, grey and arcade game yellow. Make a performance with POP Mouse in Blast.
Neon corals meet crushed raspberry on a mouse designed for the ones that stand for something. Change the game with POP Mouse in Heartbreaker.
PUSH THE BUTTON
The top button is where the fun begins. Choose from a menu of emoji for your chats, or assign the button through Logi Options+ app to send your favorite emoji in a tap. If that’s not up your street, you can always assign the button to other non-emoji shortcuts – like Mic Mute or Snip Screen.
*Emojis and app are currently supported on Windows and macOS only.
FEEL CUTE. WHEREVER.
POP Mouse doesn’t just look good. It feels good, too, with a gentle contour that fits snugly in your palm. Plus, you can use it pretty much anywhere. SilentTouch TechnologyLeft and right click noise reduced by over 90% compared to Logitech M170 mouse. Left click dBA level measured by independent lab at 1m. makes every click quiet, and high-precision tracking helps you work on smaller surfaces. Slip POP Mouse into your handbag or computer case and carry self-expression around with you.
SHIFT GEARS ON THE FLY
As if reading your mind, the POP Mouse SmartWheel shifts from high-precision to speed scroll mode – helping you whizz through long pages with a flick of the wheel.
FLOW BETWEEN WORLDS
Use Bluetooth® wireless technology to connect POP Mouse to up to 3 devices and hop between them at the press of a button. You can also enable Flow via Logi Options+ appRequires Logi Options+ app available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus to seamlessly transfer text, images and files between devices with a simple copy and paste.
Whether you’re on Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Android™, or iPadOS, POP Mouse is ready to go.Requires Logi Options+ app available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
YOURS FOR THE LONG HAUL
With the Logitech promise of quality and durability, POP Mouse’s battery life empowers up to 2 years of swish self-expressionBattery life may vary based on use and computing conditions. Auto-sleep power-saving technology maximises POP Mouse’s battery, which you can easily access via the magnetic top cover.
DESIGNED FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE
Our goal? To design for sustainability. That means as we innovate our new generation of products, we reduce their carbon footprint in any way we can — from their overall construction to the tiniest component. All with zero compromises on quality and performance.
Plastic should have more than one life
The plastic parts in POP Mouse include certified post consumer recycled plastic —46% for Blast, 29% for Daydream, Heartbreaker and Mist, and 27% for CosmosExcludes printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.— to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumers electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
It’s not just what’s inside the box…
The paper packaging of the POP Mouse comes from FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests.
Everything in to take carbon out
CERTIFIED CARBON NEUTRAL
Rest easy knowing that the carbon footprint of your POP Mouse has been reduced to zero. That’s because beyond designing for sustainability, we also offset our residual impact by supporting forestry, renewables, and climate-impacted communities that reduce carbon.
TRY THE FULL SELF-EXPRESSION EXPERIENCE
Add a keyboard, webcam and headset to complete your work-from-home setup. Great video and audio go a long way in boosting communication in virtual meetings and presentations.
SETTING UP YOUR MOUSE
Ready? Remove the pull-tab.
After installing Logi Options+ app at logitech.com/pop-download, Just pull the tab from your POP Mouse and it will automatically switch on.
How to connect your POP Mouse
Simply search for your Logi POP Mouse on your device’s Bluetooth menu. Select, and—ta-da!—you’re paired.
ALTERNATIVE WAY TO CONNECT
Bluetooth not your thing? Try Logi Bolt.
Alternatively, you can connect your mouse using a Logi Bolt USB receiver, purchased separately or received in your POP Keys box. Follow simple Logi Bolt pairing instructions on Logi Options+ app [which you can download in a flash at logitech.com/pop-download].
MULTI-DEVICE SET UP
Want to pair a second device?
Pair another device via Bluetooth by pressing the button underneath POP Mouse for 3 seconds. You’ll know you are in Pairing Mode when the LED starts blinking.
Switch effortlessly between devices
Once paired with 2 or 3 devices, you can toggle between them by pressing the button on the underside of POP Mouse for one second.
FLOW between devices
Install FLOW on up to 3 devices via Logi Options+ app (which you can download in a flash at logitech.com/pop-download). Once downloaded on each device, you can move your cursor between them. This allows you to transfer files, music and more from one device to another.
CUSTOMIZE POP MOUSE
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR POP MOUSE
Download Logi Options+ app
After installing Logi Options+ at www.logitech.com/optionsplus, explore our app to do more with your mice. With the Logi Options+ app, you’ll be able to check your battery life, and customize the side buttons on your mice to do everyday actions like copy/paste or forward/back, and much more.
Available on Windows and macOS
Change your shortcut across apps
You can even customize your POP Mouse to be app-specific! Just play around and make it your own.