Logitech ERGO K860 Wireless Split Keyboard
Type Naturally, Type Better
A FEEL-BETTER TYPING EXPERIENCE
Introducing ERGO K860, a split ergonomic keyboard designed for better posture, less strain, and more support.
You’ll type more naturally with a curved, split keyframe that improves typing posture. The sloping form reduces muscle strain on your wrists and forearms – keeping your hands and shoulders relaxed.
BETTER POSTURE, BETTER RESULTS
ERGO K860’s curved keyframe places your hands, wrists, fingers and forearms in a more natural posture – you’ll notice the lack of strain the moment your hands land on the keyboard.
ERGO K860 has even been proven to reduce muscle activity by 21% in the upper trapezius muscle Compared to a traditional Logitech keyboard without palm rest — key muscle in the center of the back that stabilizes and facilitates shoulder and neck movement.
THREE LAYERS OF COMFORT AND SUPPORT
A pillowed wrist rest places your forearms just above the keyboard, offering 54% more wrist support while reducing wrist bending by 25%.Compared to a traditional Logitech keyboard without palm rest
1. SURFACE LAYER: 0.5 mm of KNITTED FABRIC with a durable, stain-resistant, and easy-clean coating that’s smooth to the touch.
2. SUPPORT LAYER: 2 mm HIGH-DENSITY FOAM provides a comfortable, firm feel that equally disperses pressure.
3. COMFORT LAYER: 4 mm of MEMORY FOAM offers a pleasing and personalized give, improving the feel of comfort and relaxation.
GIVE YOUR WRISTS A LIFT
Keep your wrists in a natural and comfortable posture, whether you're seated or standing with an innovative palm lift feature. Tilt legs of 0°, -4°, and -7° lift your palms into the optimal ergonomic position depending on your unique set up.
EFFORTLESS PRECISION WITH PERFECT STROKE KEYS
A fluid and ultra-precise typing experience with no compromise in speed and accuracy. Your fingers glide effortlessly across the matte surface of the keys, and tactile details make it easy to orient your fingers and stay focused. The split layout and convex curve promote a more natural hand and finger placement.
A DESIGN CHOICE YOU’LL FEEL GOOD ABOUT
MADE WITH RECYCLED PLASTIC
The plastic parts in ERGO K860 Graphite include 71% certified post consumer recycled plasticExcludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA) and packaging. — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
The paper packaging of the ERGO K860 comes from FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests.
THE LOGI ERGO LAB
An approach to designing ergonomic products and solutions that help people feel better so they can work better.
SPECS & DETAILS
Height: 233 mmWidth: 456 mmDepth: 48 mmWeight: 1160 g
- Windows 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- iPadOS 14 or later
- Chrome OS™ Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Linux® Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Windows® 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Chrome OS Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Linux Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- USB Receiver
- Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
Logi Options+ Software support
- Logitech Options on macOS 10.11 and above and Windows 7 and above
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 10 m wireless range Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup.
- Wireless encryption Wireless encryption is between keyboard and the connected computer or mobile device.
- Ergonomic Keyboard
- Unifying USB Receiver
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Quick Start Guide
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Graphite US International (Qwerty) : 920-010108
- Graphite UK English (Qwerty): 920-010532
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with you purchase we want to try to make it right.