A GREAT VALUE FOR SMALL TEAMS
Small teams can run their own video conferences anytime, anywhere. The all-in-one BCC950 video conferencing system, with its high-definition, plug-and-play webcam and speakerphone, is ideal for small rooms or teams of 1-4 people. Set it up quickly and easily at an office desk or on a conference table. HD video and crystal-clear audio combine high quality with high value.
Just plug and play. BCC950 delivers wideband audio from a full duplex speakerphone and HD video from a motorized camera. In other words, it’s everything you need to conduct a small video conference with up to 4 people in one room.
PERFECT FOR PRODUCTIVE TEAMS
With a compact footprint and motorized eye-level camera, BCC950 is designed with small groups in mind. An omni-directional speaker and noise-cancelling microphone allow all meeting members to clearly hear and be heard up to 2.4 m away. BCC950 is designed for use in private offices, home offices, or virtually any semi-private space.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST VC APPS
BCC950 offers a plug-and-play USB connection to Windows® and Mac computers, and works with most any video conferencing application, including Skype® for Business, Zoom®, BlueJeans, Broadsoft, Cisco Jabber™, Fuze, LifeSize Cloud, and Vidyo.
Eye contact helps you make better connections, especially when you need to establish a new relationship, support a client, or collaborate with a distributed team. Thanks to a motorized camera and innovative extender stem, BCC950 makes video conferencing feel easy and natural.
With acoustic echo cancellation and noise canceling technology, BCC950 suppresses distracting background noises and annoying echo so voices sound clear and natural. Enjoy room-filling sound from the full-range speaker, or plug in your earbuds for privacy.
HANDHELD REMOTE CONTROL
Control BCC950’s camera and audio on the speakerphone or from across the room with the handheld remote control. Either way, that all-important mute button stays in easy reach.
USB PLUG-AND-PLAY CONNECTIVITY
With no special software, training, or maintenance required, videoconferencing has never been easier. There’s nothing to configure or install: simply plug BCC950 into your PC or Mac and join your meeting.
BCC950 features quality optics so you enjoy bright, clear video with accurate color rendition and sharpness. Pan 180° across the room, and zoom in up to 1.2x in HD or 4x in SD to focus on the details.
FIND THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
SPECS & DETAILS
- Height: 154 mm
- Width: 150 mm
- Depth: 104 mm
- Height with extender: 345 mm
- Weight: 568 g
Windows 7,8.1,10macOS 10.10 or later
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
Field of View
- Diagonal: 78°
- Horizontal: 70.42°
- Vertical: 43.3°
- 1.2x HD zoom
- 228 mm extender stem for elevation / eye-level camera angle
- RightLight™ 2 technology for clarity in various lighting environments, even low light
- Camera LED for active streaming indication
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- Controls for call answer/end, volume, mute, and camera movement
- Omnidirectional microphone with 2.4 m diameter range
- Frequency Response: 200Hz – 8KHz
- Frequency Response: 220Hz – 20KHz
- Max output: 80 dB SPL at 0.3 m
- IR 3 m range
- CR2032 battery (included)
Cables / Power
- AC Power adapter
- Power cable (2.4 m)
- USB cable (2.4 m)
- Designed for tabletop use
COMPATIBILITY AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Certified for Skype for Business and ready for Teams
- Zoom Certified
- Fuze® Certified
- Compatible with Google Meet™
- Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible
- Compatible with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB cameras
- BCC950 ConferenceCam base and attached USB cable
- Camera extender stem
- Webcam head
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
- Remote control
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.
Our team of product experts can help you find the best solution for your company. Fill out the form and a Logitech representative will contact you.