Pangea temporary hotfixes here
IT leaders think about security and privacy, and naturally they are interested in how data is protected in the software applications they deploy. The Logitech Sync Security & Privacy whitepaper discusses this topic with respect to Sync’s handling of personal data and the delivery of firmware releases.
Logitech Sync is a device management software application that makes it easy to manage an organization’s meeting rooms remotely. Built on secure, cloud-based architecture, Sync helps you deploy and manage video conferencing at scale.
Topics discussed in this whitepaper include:
- Application security testing.
- User authentication and authorization.
- Single sign-on (SSO) integrations.
- Data in transit and at rest.
- Service availability and disaster recovery.
- Data retention and deletion.
- Security incident response.