Video conferencing for mid to large-sized meeting rooms
VIDEO CONFERENCING FOR MEDIUM TO LARGE GROUPS
Any meeting place can become a video collaboration space. Logitech GROUP is as simple to use as a mobile phone and as affordable as an office chair. The base system is designed for meetings with up to 14 people in one room – optional expansion mics allow up to 20 people to collaborate. USB plug-and-play connectivity enables you to simply connect a laptop and start a video meeting.
PERFECT FOR 14 TO 20 PEOPLE
Meeting participants now can be easily seen and heard. GROUP delivers HD video and exceptionally clear audio. Optional expansion mics and longer cabling are available for larger rooms. Advanced features like acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction, and intuitive controls deliver natural sound.
EASY, PLUG-AND-PLAY SIMPLICITY
To set up a video meeting with GROUP, connect it to your laptop through USB, and you’re good to go. Use GROUP with any video conferencing software, including those you already use. For great-sounding audio calls, pair your mobile device with Bluetooth® wireless technology to the GROUP speakerphone.
OPTIONS GIVE YOU VERSATILITY
Customize the setup to match the layout and size of your room. Included hardware mounts the camera on a table, tripod, or wall. Optional expansion mics extend audio coverage up to 8.5 meters (28'), while optional longer cabling increases the reach of the speakerphone and/or camera by 5 meters (16’).
Bring meetings to life with GROUP’s high-quality HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second. H.264 compression reduces bandwidth. 10x zoom provides close ups with detail and clarity. ZEISS® lens certification meets high standards for video quality. Autofocus simplifies setup.
Everyone hears and can be heard with GROUP’s duplex speakerphone, which delivers sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible. Acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction technology make conversations natural-sounding while reducing reverberation and ambient noise.
"Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing."
"With this level of performance and a sub one thousand dollar price tag, our view is that Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer."
"Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good video-conferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out."
"Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range."
"Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware."
Specs & Details
- Height x Width x Depth: 130 mm x 170 mm x 138 mm
Weight: 585 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 240 mm x 65 mm x 240 mm
Weight: 1223 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 94 mm x 34 mm x 74 mm
Weight: 83 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 50 mm x 120 mm x 12 mm
Weight: 51 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 210 mm x 120 mm x 99 mm
Weight: 255 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 83 mm x 83 mm x 21 mm
Weight: 230 g
Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10
Mac® OS X 10.7 or higher
- Smooth motorized pan
- Tilt and zoom
- Controlled from remote or console 260°pan
- 130-degree tilt
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- 90-degree field of view
- Full HD 1080p 30fps
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Autofocus 5 camera presets
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam product
- ZEISS lens certification
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Dockable 8.5 m/28-foot range
- Full-duplex performance
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Noise reduction technology
- Ultra-wideband audio
- Bluetooth and NFC enabled
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth – plus camera
- PTZ, “home” preset and far-end control
- Microphones (Tx)
- Four omni-directional microphones supporting 6 m/20-foot diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 11KHz
- Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Kensington security slot
Hub / Cable:
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two cables for connection between hub and camera/ speakerphone (Length: 5m/16 ft)
- One USB cable for connection to PC/Mac (Length: 2 m/6.6 ft)
- AC Power adapter (Length: 3 m/9.8 ft)
Dual purpose mount for wall placement or for elevating camera on table
Compliance and tools:
- USB 2.0 compliant
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Skype for Busines certified, Microsoft® Lync®, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible
- Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members
- Downloadable diagnostic tool
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support
Two 5m/16.4’ cables for connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub
One 3m/9.8’ meter cable between hub and PC
Velcro for cable management
Velcro for hub to table securing
Power adapter with regional plugs
Quick start guide
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- PN 960-001057
GROUP + Expansion Mics
- PN 960-001057/989-000171