M171 Wireless Mouse
Specs & Details
- Height: 97.7 mm
- Width: 61.5 mm
- Depth: 35.2 mm
- Weight (with batteries): 70.5 g
- Height: 6.6 mm
- Width: 14.4 mm
- Depth: 18.7 mm
- Weight: 1.8 g
- Smooth optical tracking
- DPI (Min/Max): 1000±
- Number of Buttons: 3 (Left/Right-click, Middle click)
- Line-by-line scrolling
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, 2D, optical
- Battery: 12 months Battery life may vary based on user and computing
- Battery Details: 1 x AA (included)
- Connection Type: 2.4 GHz wireless connection
- Wireless range: 10 m Wireless range may vary based on user, environmental and computing conditions.
- Connect / Power: Yes, on/off switch
- Blue/Black plastics: 65% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Red/Black plastics: 65% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Grey/Black plastics: 75% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Blue/Black: 910-004656
- Red/Black: 910-004657
- Grey/Black: 910-004655
- Required: Available USB Port
- Windows 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.8 or later
- Chrome OS
- Linux® Kernel 2.6+
In the Box
- Wireless Mouse
- USB receiver
- 1 AA battery (pre-installed)
- User documentation
Plug & Play Simplicity
M171 is ready when you are. Simply plug the receiver into a USB port on your device to start working in seconds. The small size and smooth cursor control make it great for tight workspaces and busy desks. Enjoy the world of wireless!
ANY HAND, ANYWHERE
The compact, wireless M171 has a fully ambidextrous design that easily fits within your laptop bag, so you can get to work anywhere—whether you’re left- or right-handed.
PLUG & PLAY WIRELESS
Up to 10 metersWireless range may vary based on user, environmental and computing conditions of wireless freedom with a strong, reliable USB receiver. That means no delays, no dropouts. M171 is compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS and Linux® and works instantly when you plug the USB receiver into your computer or laptop.
Easy Navigation, Smooth Control
Easy navigation thanks to a controlled line-by-line scrolling and optical tracking. The optical sensor gives you smooth and accurate cursor control on almost any surface. That means accurate mouse movements with no more annoying missed clicks.
QUALITY YOU CAN RELY ON
The mouse is built with the same high quality standards that have made Logitech the global leader for mice and keyboardsBased on independent sales data (in units) aggregated for Logitech mice and keyboards from major global markets including Canada, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, US (July ’19 - July ’20 period). Retail channel only.. Durable and reliable, M171 also works up to 12 monthsBattery life may vary based on use and computing conditions. without changing batteries thanks to the on/off switch button and auto-sleep power-saving mode.
BETTER THAN A TOUCHPAD
Using a mouse is more ergonomic than a touchpadLogitech Ergonomic Lab study on 23 participants in (Oct / 2019) with two Logitech standard mice and two standard, embedded trackpads. The compact shape and wireless capability lets you work comfortably —at home, the office, or anywhere in between.
Decades of Design Excellence
We bring over 25 years of expertise and innovation creating mice of various sizes and shapes that provide an extra degree of comfort. Our solutions are meticulously crafted to fit right- or left-handed users, making it easier to find the product that’s right for you.
MADE WITH RECYCLED PLASTIC
The plastic parts in M171 include a minimum of 22% certified post-consumer recycled plasticExcludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging. — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.