SPEAKERPHONE FOR ALL YOUR MOBILE DEVICES
Instant Conference Room
- Works with most any computer or mobile device
- Go cordless with up to 15 hours of talk time
- Integrated stand for smartphones and tablets
FLEXIBLE HANDS-FREE CONFERENCING
For the multitasking professional, the Logitech P710e speakerphone lets you instantly connect and start a video conference using your mobile device. The P710e holds your device steady for undisturbed visibility on the other end of the call while you take notes or type on a second device or computer.
TAKE THE MOBILE P710E ANYWHERE
When you need to take a call in a busy office, at home, or in a hotel room, the P710e speakerphone provides long battery life with up to 15 hours of talk time. A custom speaker and noise-cancelling mic offer clear sound on both ends of the call. Plug headphones into the P710e for additional privacy.
CONNECT INSTANTLY TO A MEETING
When you’re ready to jump on a call, connect your mobile phone or tablet to the P710e speakerphone using Bluetooth with optional NFC pairing or the attached USB cable. Pair up to eight Bluetooth devices. Easily pair and unpair NFC-enabled mobile devices to the P710e by simply touching them together.
DESIGNED FOR BUSINESS
Video conferencing is easy with the P710e. Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™, Cisco® compatible1, and certified for Skype® and Skype for Business, the P710e provides enterprise-quality audio and an integrated conferencing experience.1
An integrated stand positions a mobile phone or tablet at just the right angle for shake-free video calls and hands-free access to the mobile screen.
NOISE & ECHO CANCELLATION
With acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling microphone, P710e is optimized so you can hear and be heard, even in noisy workspaces.
LONG BATTERY LIFE
Up to 15 hours of talk time between charges the Mobile Speakerphone P710e outlasts the longest workday.
OPTIMIZED FOR VOICE AND MUSIC
A dynamic equalizer automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to.
Touch controls with LED indicators provide excellent response without transmitting audible noise through the audio path.
INTEGRATED USB CABLE
The USB cable is hardwired into the speakerphone so it’s never lost and neatly coils away beneath the unit when not in use.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 120 mm x 120 mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 275 g
Windows Vista® or higher
macOS 10.8 or later
One USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with most leading conferencing platforms including Skype and Skype for Business, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco® and more.1
- Certified for Skype and Skype for Business; Cisco compatible
- Omni-directional microphone, 360°coverage
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 8 kHz
- Supports wideband and narrowband speech
- Frequency response: 140 Hz to 16 kHz
- Support wideband speech and HIFI audio
- Volume: adjustable to 85 dBA at 0.5 meter
Auxiliary Audio Output
- 3.5mm jack
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Documents, downloads, and resources for P710e.
Ready for any mobile device with Bluetooth or USB