Logitech ERGO K860 Wireless Split Keyboard
Type Naturally, Type Better
A FEEL-BETTER TYPING EXPERIENCE
Introducing ERGO K860, a split ergonomic keyboard designed for better posture, less strain, and more support.
You’ll type more naturally with a curved, split keyframe that improves typing posture. The sloping form reduces muscle strain on your wrists and forearms – keeping your hands and shoulders relaxed.
BETTER POSTURE, BETTER RESULTS
ERGO K860’s curved keyframe places your hands, wrists, fingers and forearms in a more natural posture – you’ll notice the lack of strain the moment your hands land on the keyboard.
ERGO K860 has even been proven to reduce muscle activity by 21% in the upper trapezius muscle Compared to a traditional Logitech keyboard without palm rest — key muscle in the center of the back that stabilizes and facilitates shoulder and neck movement.
THREE LAYERS OF COMFORT AND SUPPORT
A pillowed wrist rest places your forearms just above the keyboard, offering 54% more wrist support while reducing wrist bending by 25%.Compared to a traditional Logitech keyboard without palm rest
1. SURFACE LAYER: 0.5 mm of KNITTED FABRIC with a durable, stain-resistant, and easy-clean coating that’s smooth to the touch.
2. SUPPORT LAYER: 2 mm HIGH-DENSITY FOAM provides a comfortable, firm feel that equally disperses pressure.
3. COMFORT LAYER: 4 mm of MEMORY FOAM offers a pleasing and personalized give, improving the feel of comfort and relaxation.
GIVE YOUR WRISTS A LIFT
Keep your wrists in a natural and comfortable posture, whether you're seated or standing with an innovative palm lift feature. Tilt legs of 0°, -4°, and -7° lift your palms into the optimal ergonomic position depending on your unique set up.
EFFORTLESS PRECISION WITH PERFECT STROKE KEYS
A fluid and ultra-precise typing experience with no compromise in speed and accuracy. Your fingers glide effortlessly across the matte surface of the keys, and tactile details make it easy to orient your fingers and stay focused. The split layout and convex curve promote a more natural hand and finger placement.
4 Steps to Building a Better YouBehavioral changes are hard to make – and even tougher to keep. Here are a few tried-and-true strategies for behavioral changes that stick.
The First Steps to Better Ergonomics at HomeTips on setting up a home workstation that really work.
Advanced Work-From-Home ErgonomicsHow to recreate a proper work environment.
SPECS & DETAILS
Height: 233 mmWidth: 456 mmDepth: 48 mmWeight: 1160 g
- Bluetooth® 5.0 (Need Bluetooth support and Keyboard HID)
- USB Receiver (Need a USB A port)
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Windows® 8,10 or later
- macOS 10.13 or later
- USB Receiver
- Windows 7,8,10 or later
- macOS 10.13
- 2.4 GHz USB receiver
- Bluetooth low energy technology
- Logitech Options on macOS 10.11 and above and Windows 7 and above
- 2xAAA Batteries
- 10 m wireless range Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup.
- Wireless encryption Wireless encryption is between keyboard and the connected computer or mobile device.
- Ergonomic Keyboard
- USB Receiver
- 2 X AAA batteries
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with you purchase we want to try to make it right.