Front of Room Audio
With Rally Speakers at the front of the room, voices and video always come from the same direction — and never from behind you, a problem with tabletop speakerphones. With Rally Mic Pods on the table and Rally Speakers at the display, conversations feel natural and lifelike.
An ingenious suspension system decouples the speaker module within the external enclosure, virtually eliminating the vibrations that can travel through walls, stands, and tables. This patent-pending design enables the superior echo cancelling performance of Rally Mic Pods, while ensuring that video images remain clear and steady, even at high volume levels and when zoomed in.
Comfortable Volume in Larger Rooms
Turn up the clarity while keeping volume at a comfortable level for everyone in the room. With sound coming from two speakers rather than one, voices carry throughout the room at a moderate volume level. Place speakers on a shelf or credenza, or attach to the wall with brackets in the Rally Mounting Kit.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 103 mm x 449 mm x 80 mm
Logitech Rally system with one speaker
- Maximum speakers per system: 2
- High-performance 76 mm driver with rare-earth magnet
- Patent-pending suspension system eliminates vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference
- Mini XLR cable connects to Rally Display Hub for both signal and power
- Speaker volume 95dB SPL @1W, 100dB SPL @7.5W, both +/-2dB at ½ meter
- Distortion: 200Hz–300Hz < 2.5%, 300Hz–10kHz < email@example.comW
- Speaker sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Rally Mounting Kit includes two wall-mount brackets for Rally Speaker, plus cable retainers (x2) and mounting brackets for camera and hubs (x2)
Rally Speaker with 2.95m Mini XLR cable (supports customer-supplied extension cables up to 3m
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Rally Speaker with 2.95m Mini XLR cable (supports customer-supplied extension cables up to 3m
Second speaker connects to Logitech Rally for clear, rich sound