Specs & Details
- Height: 131.3 mm
- Width: 28.1 mm
- Depth: 12.1 mm
- Weight: 49.2 g included Battery
- Height: 40.4 mm
- Width: 17.2 mm
- Depth: 6.8 mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Length: 140 mm
- Motion sensor
- 3D accelerometer and Gyroscope
- Battery Life (rechargeable): 3 months May vary based on usage.
- Battery Details: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer, 85 mAh
- Connection Type: Bluetooth Low Energy and 2.4 GHz wireless connection
- Wireless range: 30 m May vary based on environmental and computing conditions.
- LED: Battery and Connectivity
With Logitech Presentation Software
- Compatible with OS: Windows 8 or later, macOS 10.2 or later
- Compatible Presentation Software: Powerpoint 2003 & higher, Keynote, Google Slides, Adobe PDF, Prezi
- Requires admin rights to install
- Onboarding/Tutorial on how to use the product
- SW update support for 3 years
- EULA conditions: LINK
- Auto start when restart computer or login
- Auto Software update
- Software Language available: SW Language available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish
- No highlighting (spotlight, magnify, circle)
- No time management
- No “Do not sleep”
- No button customization (no gesture to scroll, control volume, blank screen, pan, custom keystroke)
- No vibration intensity customization
- No ballistic/cursor speed customization
- No onboarding
- No firmware/software update
- No cursor/highlighting
- Required: Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- Windows: 8, 10 or later
- macOS: 10.2 or later
- Limited functionalities (no Software): ChromeOS™, iPadOS 13.4 or later, Android™ 5.0 or later, iOS 11 or later, Linux® Kernel 2.6+.
- Required : Available USB port
- macOS: 10.2 or later
- Limited functionalities (no Software): ChromeOS, Linux Kernel 2.6+.
In the Box
- Presentation remote
- Proprietary receiver
- User documentation
- Charging cable
SPOTLIGHT AND MAGNIFY ON SCREEN
Take your company’s next business presentation beyond traditional laser pointing. Spotlight plus advanced pointer system lets you precisely highlight or magnify areas of focus, all with pixel-perfect detail. The selected area of focus is clearly visible to both the meeting room audience as well as business groups via video conference. Set the pointer mode with the easy-to-use Logitech Presentation App.Enabled via Logitech Presentation App.
MOUSE-LIKE CURSOR CONTROL
The on-screen cursor can be used to play and pause videos, open links, show proprietary corporate content, and enjoy a range of other rich content interaction. No need to break the flow of a business presentation or go near a mouse or laptop. With Spotlight plus, both the presentation and the company comes shining through.
LOGITECH PRESENTATION APP
Pair Spotlight plus with its powerful app to set time alerts, toggle pointer mode, and customize actions. Configure the back button to go to a blank screen, or to activate gesture-commanded volume control, scrolling, and more. The software can be installed remotely and silently for multiple users. Download the software in .exe format and use deployment tools such as SCCM to install it remotely. Specific command lines allow for silent installation and to disable automatic updates. Learn more in the software installation guide for macOS or Windows®.
SMART TIME MANAGEMENT
Spotlight plus quietly reminds the speaker when it’s time to wrap up. The presentation remote vibrates five minutes before the end of a presentation and again when time is fully up. Speakers can eliminate distractions and awkward interruptions, track presenting time, and customize vibration alerts in the Logitech Presentation App.Enabled via Logitech Presentation App.
Quick charge in one minute for three hours of use – and use Spotlight Plus for three months on a full charge. When it’s time to recharge, Spotlight’s battery indicator light glows red. Use the USB-C charging cable to top up the power. Charging time may vary based on environmental and computing conditions.
30-METER OPERATING RANGE
Move and present freely from as far as 30 meters so you can own even the largest rooms. Range may vary based on environmental and computing conditions.
Spotlight Plus is optimized to work with Windows, macOS and all leading presentation software including PowerPoint®, Keynote, Adobe PDF, Google Slides™, and Prezi ; as well as Zoom®, Microsoft Teams®, and Blue Jeans video conferencing apps.
TWO WAYS TO CONNECT
Sleek, portable, and wireless, Spotlight plus travels from home office to headquarters to center stage without a glitch. Connect to a computer via USB receiver or low energy Bluetooth. Switch seamlessly between the two by plugging or unplugging the receiver. A discreet and convenient dock built into the base of the actual remote stores the USB receiver when not in use.