Ready for any mobile device with Bluetooth or USB
SPEAKERPHONE FOR ALL YOUR MOBILE DEVICES
Turn any workspace into an instant conference room. The Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e gives you hands-free calling and great audio for your phone or tablet. Noise-cancelling technology helps ensure everyone can hear and be heard. Pair up to eight Bluetooth® devices or connect with NFC by simply touching a device to the P710e. Take your next conference call almost anywhere.
FLEXIBLE HANDS-FREE CONFERENCING
For the multitasking professional, the Logitech P710e speakerphone lets you instantly connect and start a video conference using your mobile device. The P710e holds your device steady for undisturbed visibility on the other end of the call while you take notes or type on a second device or computer.
TAKE THE MOBILE P710E ANYWHERE
When you need to take a call in a busy office, at home, or in a hotel room, the P710e speakerphone provides long battery life with up to 15 hours of talk time. Custom speaker and noise-cancelling mic offer clear sound on both ends of the call. Plug a headphone into the P710e for additional privacy.
CONNECT INSTANTLY TO A MEETING
When you’re ready to jump on a call, connect your mobile phone or tablet to the P710e speakerphone using Bluetooth with optional NFC pairing or the attached USB cable. Pair up to eight Bluetooth devices. Easily pair and un-pair NFC-enabled mobile devices to the P710e by simply touching them together.
READY FOR BUSINESS
Video conferencing is easy with the P710e. Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™, Cisco® compatible*, and certified for Skype™ and Skype for Business, the P710e provides enterprise-quality audio and an integrated conferencing experience.
* See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version.
"Logitech has quietly become a big deal in videoconferencing."
"With this level of performance and a sub one thousand dollar price tag, our view is that Logitech GROUP is an enterprise conferencing no-brainer."
"Thanks to the growing popularity of telecommuting, more and more businesses are in need of a good video-conferencing solution, and Logitech might have just the thing to help you out."
"Logitech has hit on a successful formula with its ConferenceCams … this run of success looks set to continue with the new GROUP product, which beefs up the audio quality and range."
"Logitech takes on the big boys in videoconferencing hardware."
- Height x Width x Depth: 120 mm x 120 mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 275 g
Windows® 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Bluetooth mobile device
Available USB port
- Recommended: plug-ins for Jabber™ and Skype™. Select the P710e product on our support site for more information.
- Compatible with most leading conferencing platforms such as Skype and Skype for Business, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco® (see www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for more info), and so on
- Certified for Skype and Skype for Business; Cisco compatible
- Frequency response: 140 Hz to 16 kHz
- Support wideband speech and HIFI audio
- Volume: adjustable to 85 dBA at 0.5 meter
- Omni-directional microphone, 360-degree coverage
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 8 kHz
- Supports wideband and narrowband speech
Auxiliary Audio Output
- 3.5mm jack
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Acoustic echo canceller
- Noise reduction
- Automatic gain control
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty