Welcome to the Learning Zone
Meet the new Logitech Wired Headsets that are designed for learning and built for schools. With a comfortable, micro-adjustable fit, audio designed for educational applications, and a fully swappable, upgradeable design, Zone Learn is built for sustained focus and long-term use. Plug-and-play capabilities include 3.5 mm AUX, USB-A, and USB-C cable options, so it works across most devices, operating systems, and conferencing platforms.
DESIGNED FOR LEARNERS. BUILT FOR SCHOOLS.
Students finally have a headset that’s made for them. With soft, comfortable ear pads that kids love, Zone Learn is designed for the deep, sustained learning that students need to excel in school. It’s specifically designed for smaller head sizes to meet the needs of younger learners. And, it’s also durable enough to hold up against the activities of a typical school day.
SUSTAINED COMFORT AND FIT
Zone Learn offers a comfortable fit and unique listening experience for uninterrupted and sustained learning for learners of all ages. It features a choice of padded leatherette ear pads (swappable on-ear, or over-ear pads); an ultra-soft comfort layer, even weight distribution, and micro-articulating ear cups that move in all directions to help students meet learning outcomes.
- For learners ages 8–10, high ambient noise leads to “significantly worse standardized test results” after accounting for variablesPujol, S., Levain, J., Houot, H., Petit, R., Berthillier, M., Defrance, J.,Mauny, F. (2013). Association between Ambient Noise Exposure and School Performance of Children Living in An Urban Area: A Cross-Sectional Population-Based Study. Journal of Urban Focus & Stamina
- Students in sound-amplified classrooms scored an average of 35% higher on the Dynamic Indicators of Early Literacy SkillStudents in sound-amplified classrooms scored an average of 35 percent higher on the Dynamic Indicators of Early Literacy Skills Cherilus ,L. Oregon research study 2004 Focus & Stamina
OPTIMAL SIZE FOR ANY LEARNER
The adjustable slider arms allow for an optimal fit, especially for smaller head sizes. The headset stays in an optimal position so students can focus on learning.
- Headband arc and sizing are designed for smaller heads, while ear pad sizing accommodates smaller ears
- Angled alignment conforms to the shape of the ear
AUDIO TUNED FOR LEARNING
Zone Learn has audio drivers tuned for vocal clarity rather than music, so it’s optimal for digital learner applications, such as reading, testing, ESL/ELL, and other language learning apps. The rigid boom mic is designed for better pickup and vocal clarity, with a gasket and noise-suppression filter.
- Students aged 6-12 require sound to be 300% louder than background noiseMoore, R. E., Ph.D. (n.d.). A Comparison of Acceptable Noise Levels in Children and Adults [PPT]. Mobile: University of South Alabama
- Poor audio quality has a direct negative impact on student engagementGustafson, T. J., Au.D. (2011, November 11). Dual Task Performance of School Age Children: Listening in Noise [PPT]. Lubbock: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences.
WITHSTANDS DAY-TO-DAY SCHOOL USE
Zone Learn is designed for durability as well as comfort, fit, and audio experience. It has a rigid boom mic and precise cable length for extended use in classrooms. We extensively tested the cables against all the usual classroom wear and tear so they can survive getting bent– and even chewed on. Zone Learn has also been tested for repeated use of cleaners, so it can be used and cleaned over and over again without wearing down. It’s made to survive the rigors of a typical school day—regardless of where learning is taking place.
- Military-grade and drop-tested up to 4 feet
- Tested to withstand 3 years of daily cleaning
VERSATILE ORDERING OPTIONS FOR ANY LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
The Zone Learn headset with an over-ear option offers more sound isolation.
The Zone Learn headset with an on-ear option offers more environmental awareness.
3.5 mm AUX CABLE
For use with 3.5 mm AUX devices. Also available to order as needed for quick repairs and/or to swap cables to use with other devices.
For use with USB-A devices. Also available to order as needed for quick repairs and/or to swap cables to use with other devices.
For use with USB-C devices. Also available to order as needed for quick repairs and/or to swap cables to use with other devices.
Enter your zip/postal code to show delivery options in your area.
Shipping times are estimated
WORKS WITH POPULAR LEARNING APPS
Zone Learn works with the hundreds of learning apps students use in schools every day. From math to ELL/ESL language learning to fine arts, this is one headset learners can use from class to class, subject to subject.
Kami is an all-in-one learning platform designed to support every learner with tools and features such as Read-Aloud, Voice Typing, and Video Comments.
Epic is a leading digital reading platform—built on a collection of 40,000+ popular, high-quality books from 250+ of the world’s best publishers—that safely fuels curiosity and reading confidence for kids 12 and under.
Duolingo ABC is a free app designed to help kids ages 3-8 learn to read! Developed by learning scientists, Duolingo ABC has over 700 fun bite-sized lessons that teach the alphabet, phonics, sight words, reading comprehension, and more.
LOGITECH ZONE LEARN
Wired Headsets for Learners. Contact sales for more information today.
SPECS & DETAILS
Compatible devicesWorks with devices that feature a 3.5mm AUX, USB-A and USB-C and most operating systems and conference platforms.
Apple devices with a Lightning connector only will require a certified 3.5mm AUX to Lightning connector adapter.
On-ear headset (no cables)
- Height: 156 mm
- Width: 190 mm
- Length: 67 mm
Over-ear headset (no cables)
- Height: 165 mm
- Width: 190 mm
- Length: 82 mm
- On-ear headset weight (no cables): 154.5 g
- Over-ear headset weight (no cables): 192 g
- 3.5 mm AUX cable weight: 17.5 g
- USB-C cable weight: 19.5 g
- USB-A cable weight: 22 g
Comfort & Fit
- Padded PU leatherette earpads and headband comfort layer Micro-articulating ear cups and adjustable slider arms Even weight distribution and balanced clamping force
- 32mm driver prioritizing speech intelligibility and learning applications EN 50332 Compliant Over-ear variant maximizes noise isolation for focused experienceOn-ear variant balances noise isolation with external awareness
- Rigid, stowable boom mic with 120º rotationOmni-directional pickup with gasket & noise suppressing filter
Protection & Durability
- MIL-STD-810G drop certified up to 4 ft (1.2 m)Reinforced subassemblies
Ease of Use & Management
- 4.3’ cable length with easy-assist plug-in and cable clip for storage and swappable & upgradable ear pads and cables with a hidden twist and lock design
- Reusable education packaging designed for fast unboxing and quick scanning of products without the need to remove each item Scannable serial number and support link on product
- USB-A OVER EAR: 981-001378
- 3.5mm OVER EAR: 981-001389
- USB-C OVER EAR: 981-001383
- USB-A ON EAR: 981-001362
- 3.5mm ON EAR: 981-001372
- USB-C ON EAR: 981-001367
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US
A product expert will reach out to you shortly.