M170 Wireless Mouse
M170 Wireless Mouse
Enter your zip/postal code to show delivery options in your area.
Shipping times are estimated
Specs & Details
- Height: 97.7 mm
- Width: 61.5 mm
- Depth: 35.2 mm
- Weight (with batteries): 70.5 g
- Height: 23.1 mm
- Width: 18.7 mm
- Depth: 6.6 mm
- Weight: 1.8 g
- Smooth optical tracking
- DPI (Min/Max): 1000±
- Number of Buttons: 3 (Left/Right-click, Middle click)
- Supported by Logi Options+ on Windows and macOS Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- Line-by-line scrolling
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, 2D, optical
- Battery: 12 months Battery life may vary based on user and computing
- Battery Details: 1 x AA (included)
- Connection Type: 2.4 GHz wireless connection
- Wireless range: 10 meters Wireless range may vary based on user, environmental and computing conditions.
- Connect / Power: Yes, on/off switch
- Blue Gray plastics: 38% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Rose plastics: 38% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Off white plastics: 59% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Product carbon footprint: 4.05 kg CO2e
- Certified carbon neutral
- Off-White M170: 910-006864
- Black M170: 910-004940
- Rose M170: 910-006862
- Red/Black M170: 910-004941
- Blue/Black M170: 910-004800
- Blue Gray M170: 910-006863
- Required: Available USB Port
- Windows® 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.8 or later
- Linux® kernel 2.6+
- Internet access required to download optional customization app Logi Options+ Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
In the Box
- User documentation
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
M170 is ready when you are. Simply plug the receiver into a USB port on your device to start working in seconds. The small size and smooth cursor control make it great for tight workspaces and busy desks. Enjoy the world of wireless!
ANY HAND, ANYWHERE
The compact, wireless M170 has a fully ambidextrous design that easily fits within your laptop bag, so you can get to work anywhere—whether you’re left- or right-handed.
PLUG & PLAY WIRELESS
Connect in 3 secondsTested by Logitech with 50 persons in Switzerland (2022) and get up to 10 metersWireless range may vary based on user, environmental and computing conditions of wireless freedom with a strong, reliable USB receiver. That means no delays, no dropouts. M170 is compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS and Linux and works instantly when you plug the USB receiver into your computer or laptop.
Easy Navigation, Smooth Control
Easy navigation thanks to a controlled line-by-line scrolling and optical tracking. The optical sensor gives you smooth and accurate cursor control on almost any surface. That means accurate mouse movements with no more annoying missed clicks.
QUALITY YOU CAN RELY ON
The mouse is built with the same high quality standards that have made Logitech the global leader for mice and keyboards*Based on independent 2022 retail unit sales data from major markets such as: BR, CA, CN, FR, DE, ID, KR, SE, TR, UK, US. Durable and reliable, M170 also works up to 12 monthsBattery life may vary based on use and computing conditions. without changing batteries thanks to the on/off switch button and auto-sleep power-saving mode.
BETTER THAN A TOUCHPAD
Using a mouse is more ergonomic than a touchpadLogitech Ergonomic Lab study on 23 participants in (Oct / 2019) with two Logitech standard mice and two standard, embedded trackpads. The compact shape and wireless capability lets you work comfortably —at home, the office, or anywhere in between.
Decades of Design Excellence
We bring over 25 years of expertise and innovation creating mice of various sizes and shapes that provide an extra degree of comfort. Our solutions are meticulously crafted to fit right- or left-handed users, making it easier to find the product that’s right for you.
A DESIGN CHOICE YOU’LL FEEL GOOD ABOUT
Plastic should have more than one life
The plastic parts in M170 include certified post consumer recycled plastic — minimum 59% for Blue/Black, Red/Black, Black/Grey, Grey/Black, Off-white and 38% for Rose and Blue grayExcludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging. — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
Carbon is the new calorie
We believe everyone should know what they're consuming. The carbon footprint of this product is 4.05 kg CO2e. We're working hard to reduce it, and we have offset our residual carbon impact to zero by supporting forestry, renewables and climate-impacted communities.