Specs & Details
Power and Connectivity
- Lithium battery
- Up to 7 hours of active writing time
- To turn on, slide the button down towards tip
- After 5 seconds, lights turn off
- When idle, the LED lights will turn on briefly to show battery life when it detects movement, transitioning from idle to active writing mode
Battery life indicator
- Battery > 66%, 3 green LED
- Battery > 33%, 2 green LED
- Battery >15%, 1 green LED
- Battery <15%, 1 red blinking LED
- Charge via iPad USB-C cable
- After 5 minutes of inactivity, Crayon will switch to idle mode
- To turn off, slide button up towards charging port
- Charge to 33%, 3 LED blink continuously
- Charge to 66%, 1 LED is solid green, 2 LED blink continuously
- Charge to 99%, 2 LED are solid green, 1 LED blink
- Charge to 100%, 3 solid green LED
- Replaceable (purchased separately)
- Tilt sensitivity for dynamic line weight
- Palm rejection technology ignores stray touches
- Tube: Aluminum
- Tip cover: PC+ABS
iPad Pro 12.9-inch
Model: A2378, A2461, A2379, A2462
Model: A2229, A2069, A2232, A2233
Model: A1876, A2014, A1895, A1983
iPad Pro 11-inch
Model: A2377, A2459, A2301, A2460
In the Box
- Logitech Crayon
- Quick Start Guide
DISCOVER WHAT’S POSSIBLE
Sketch, write and annotate with Logitech Crayon for iPad, powered by Apple Pencil technology
Add flair to your flow
Logitech Crayon is a versatile, pixel-precise digital pencil for iPad (all models with USB-C ports) that seamlessly boosts your productivity and lets you add a touch of flair to any task or project.
Logitech Crayon is powered by Apple Pencil® technology so you can start creating, collaborating, and learning on countless apps instantly.
Easily annotate PDFs and other documents
Comfortably take notes in your own handwriting
Sketch diagrams, prototypes, and more
Write up and check off vital To-Do lists
APPLE PENCIL Technology
Uses Apple Pencil technology so you can write and draw naturally without fear of missing a single line or detail thanks to pixel-perfect precision and imperceptible lag.
JUST TURN ON AND WRITE
Simply slide the off/on button down and start writing right away — it’s that easy. Logitech Crayon connects to iPad instantly with no complex Bluetooth pairing or other delays.
THE PERFECT LINE EVERY TIME
Need a thicker or thinner line? Just tilt. Logitech Crayon has a smart tip which dynamically adjusts line weight as you naturally write—just like a regular pencil.
Say goodbye to cable confusion. Logitech Crayon uses the same USB-C cable as iPad Pro, iPad Air, and the NEW iPad (10th generation) for quick, reliable charging.
PALM REJECTION TECHNOLOGY
Go right ahead and rest your palm on the screen while you write—iPad supports palm rejection for natural hand placement. Now you can stop worrying about your hands and focus on writing, sketching, and, of course, doodling.
BATTERY LIFE THAT LASTS
Logitech Crayon gives up to 7 hours of writing time on a single charge and shuts off automatically after 30 minutes idle time to save battery. If you’re low, no worries—a 2 min charging boost provides 30 min of writing time.
SHAPED TO STAY PUT
The unique design of Logitech Crayon isn’t just for show—it’s built for durability. The flat shape stays exactly where you leave it and prevents it from rolling off desks or getting lost underneath shelves.
With no small or detachable pieces, Logitech Crayon has a uni-body design that’s built to last. You can even feel confident handing it off to your kid for a quick doodle.
JUST FLIP THE SWITCH
Always know whether your device is active or not - just slide the physical on/off button down and start writing instantly.
Drop it, knock it, or toss in a bag—Logitech Crayon can take it. With 4-ft drop protection, Crayon can hold up to the busiest of lifestyles, and clumsiest of kids (or adults).
WORKS WITH HUNDREDS OF APPS
Use Crayon to learn a new language, sketch, design, or create with apps that are compatible with Apple Pencil.
PLUS HUNDREDS MORE APPS…
Recommended products for you
Pixel-precise digital pencil with Apple Pencil® Technology for all iPad models with USB-C ports.