PURPOSE-BUILT FOR VIDEO COLLABORATION
RoomMate runs CollabOS, which allows you to easily deploy Microsoft Teams® Rooms on Android™, Zoom Rooms™ Appliances, and other leading video conferencing services.
Connect the modular Rally System or MeetUp to RoomMate and add a Logitech Tap touch controller, Scribe whiteboard cameraCompatibility may vary, see www.logitech.com/support/scribe-compatibility for the latest information., and other collaboration devices to your meeting rooms to turn any space into an appliance-based video conferencing room.
See specifications for a list of supported hardware.
POWER, WITH CONNECTIONS
In a sleek, low-profile form factor, RoomMate delivers all the power you need for HD video conferencing in rooms with one or two displays.
FLEXIBLE, NEAT, SECURE
Mount RoomMate securely and out of sight. The optional Compute Mount supports discreet installation and cable retention behind displays, inside cabinets, and on carts.
SIMPLE TO MANAGE
Easily manage your Logitech video collaboration devices with Logitech Sync. Monitor room health, deploy updates, and modify settings all from a single cloud-based platform. And with Sync Insights, you can see how meeting spaces are utilized over time.
EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY UP TO 5 YEARS
Purchasing an extended warrantyTerms and conditions apply. Not available in all countries. Contact your reseller. offers security and peace of mind that comes with knowing your Logitech video collaboration room systems and devices are protected against defects for up to five years from the purchase date. Extended warranties are available for either one year or three years beyond the original Logitech manufacturer’s two-year warranty.
Keep me informed when product becomes available and with other exclusive Logitech news.
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US
A product expert will reach out to you shortly.
SPECS & DETAILS
Height: 34.5 mmWidth: 161 mmDepth: 211 mm
- Wired or wireless internet connection
- Room solution software license (not included)
- Operating Systems: Logitech CollabOS 1.4 or higher
- Device Management: Logitech Sync and supported device management platforms
- Appliance Mode: Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android, Zoom Rooms, GoToRoom, Pexip Room, RingCentral Rooms. For the latest information on certifications and compatibility, visit www.logitech.com/support/vc-certifications
- Certified Hardware: Logitech MeetUp, Rally Camera, Rally, Rally Plus, Tap, Tap IP
- Verified Hardware: Biamp TesiraFORTÉ X 400, QSC Q-SYS Core 8 Flex, Shure IntelliMix P300. For latest information on compatible products, contact your preferred partner
- Network Protocol Support: IPv4, IPv6
- Proxy Support: IP based Proxy, FQDN based Proxy, Proxy using PAC file
- HDMI Out: 2
- HDMI In: 1
- USB: 3x Type A
- Network: 10/100/1G Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Power & Cables
- Power supply: Auto-sensing
- Operating Voltage/Power: 100-240V, 19V, 4.74A
- Power Supply Dimensions: 127 mm x 51 mm x 30 mm
- DC Cable: 1.5 m
- AC Cable: 1 m
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C
- Humidity: 10 to 95%
- Full Disk Encryption: AES-128
- Data Encryption: Symmetric Keys, PKI
- Device Identity: Protected by device attestation
- Device Access: Authenticated using API
- Key Protection: Arm TrustZone, RPMP
- Device Security: Kensington Lock
- Logitech RoomMate
- Power supply
- AC cable
- Mounting plate
- Remote control
- User documentation
Standard: 2-year limited hardware warranty included
Extended: Additional one-year extended warranty available at the time of hardware purchase. Contact your reseller for availability.
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.