Pangea temporary hotfixes here
BATTERY SAFETY AND RECYCLING INSTRUCTIONS
Battery-powered Logitech products incorporate user-serviceable batteries or non-user-serviceable batteries.
Please follow the instructions below for safe handling and recycling of each type of battery.
- Do read the instructions for battery replacement or recharging in your Logitech product's Setup Guide or Getting Started Guide.
- Do insert new batteries correctly, following the symbols for positioning the positive (+) and negative (-) ends of each battery. Do not reverse battery polarity.
- Do replace batteries with the size and type specified in your Logitech product's Setup Guide or Getting Started Guide. Remove all batteries from the product at the same time.
- Do follow the instructions that accompany your Logitech product when charging rechargeable batteries and use the correct charging equipment.
- Do store batteries in a cool, dry place at normal room temperature.
- Do remove batteries from devices that will be unused for extended periods of time.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, modify, drop, throw, or cause other unnecessary shocks to batteries.
- Do not leave batteries in hot places such as an automobile under direct sunlight.
- Do not store batteries near an oven, stove, or other heat source.
- Do not place batteries into a microwave oven, or into any other high-pressure container.
- Do not immerse batteries in water or allow them to come into contact with water.
- Do not short circuit batteries; for example, do not carry loose batteries in a pocket or purse with other metal objects, which may inadvertently cause a battery to short circuit.
- Do not use batteries, or charge rechargeable batteries, that appear to be leaking, discolored, rusty, deformed; emit an odor; or are otherwise abnormal.
- Do not touch leaking batteries; dispose of them properly.
- Do not mix old and new batteries, or use old batteries in other equipment.
- Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries,o not continue to charge batteries beyond the specified time.
- Do not give batteries to young children, or store batteries where children may access them.
- Do not put batteries in the mouth. If swallowed, contact your local physician immediately.
- Do segregate your product and battery from household waste for recycling, where possible, according to local laws. For more information, contact your local authority or place of purchase or visit www.logitech.com/recycling.
- Some Logitech products have a non-user-serviceable battery. Please do not attempt to change these batteries yourself. Instead, contact Logitech Customer Support for repair or replacement information or engage a professional to service or replace the battery.