Logitech Connects Qualcomm’s Global Team as They Drive Digital Transformation
Qualcomm is a global leader in wireless technology. From network equipment to consumer electronic devices, they help billions of people around the world connect, compute and communicate. As their employees look to the future, they believe that it’s important to make technology accessible to everybody.
Rally Bar, Scribe, Brio, Logi Dock, Zone True Wireless, Tap
San Diego, California
Qualcomms operates in 30 countries, including Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
“We’re working in so many different geographies with different teams. Having Logitech video collaboration tools helps us to create relationships that build trust and collaborate more effectively.”
VP, Marketing, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
From Paris to Times Square in NYC, Qualcomm is showcasing the power of digital transformation at some of the world’s most iconic locations. Qualcomm uses Logitech video collaboration room and workspace solutions to connect global teams as they bring their campaigns to life, creating powerful new experiences and positive cultural impact.
The scale of these activations required creativity and innovative thinking to ensure the projects reflected Qualcomm’s vision and connected with local audiences. The global scale and complex nature of the projects required seamless hybrid collaboration. Team members around the world needed to share ideas and artistic renderings, from concept through execution.
• Logitech Rally Bar: Logitech’s premier all-in-one video conferencing bar for medium and large rooms.
• Logitech Scribe: AI-powered whiteboard camera for Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms, and other leading video conferencing services.
• Logitech Brio: Ultra HD business webcam certified for Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and more.
• Logi Dock: All-in-one docking station with one-touch meeting controls and a built-in speakerphone.
• Logitech Zone True Wireless: Bluetooth earbuds built for business with noise-canceling mic, ANC, and the ability to simultaneously connect to a computer and smartphone.
• Logitech Tap: Video conferencing room touch controller that delivers one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
Logitech video collaboration solutions enabled Qualcomm to work together across continents and time zones to plan and execute their global campaign.
• Rally Bar fostered a meaningful hybrid work environment by bringing clear video and audio into conference rooms.
• Scribe allowed distributed teams to review whiteboard sketches together during video meetings.
• Brio webcams’ audio and video quality ensured seamless meeting experiences for employees working remotely.
• Logi Dock supported remote employees by simplifying the home office, reducing clutter and enhancing productivity.
• Zone True Wireless helped employees stay focused and in the zone no matter the environment.
• Tap made it seamless and easy to join the right meeting at the right time.