MK235 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
FULL-SIZED AND WIRELESS
Full-sized keyboard, ambidextrous mouse—fully wireless and complete. This duo delivers all the functionality you need in one comfortable, durable design that's easy to use and keeps your space nice and clean. Built with Logitech’s known quality standards, MK235 is in it for the long haul.
WIRELESS, AMBIDEXTROUS MOUSE
The compact, portable design offers a comfortable shape for both left- and right-handed users. It’s easy to use, toss in a bag, and take with you anywhere.
No setup or hassle. MK235 works as soon as you plug the receiver into a USB port. A strong, reliable wireless connection means you can forget about dropouts, with a 10 m rangeWireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions. that gives you the wireless freedom you need.
QUALITY YOU CAN RELY ON
This combo is built with the same high quality standards that have made Logitech the global leader for mice and keyboardsBased on independent sales data (in units) aggregated for Logitech mice and keyboards from major global markets including Canada, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, US (July ’19 - July ’20 period). Retail channel only. .. A 36-month keyboard and 12-month mouse battery lifeKeyboard and mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.—means you can go for months without the hassle of changing batteries.
The keyboard is built to withstand on-the-job use and mishaps, the durable construction includes sturdy tilt legs and spill-resistant designTested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid.. Anti-fading treatment on each key so you never worry about losing the letters from your keys.
MADE WITH RECYCLED PLASTIC
The plastic parts in MK235 include certified post consumer recycled plasticExcludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging. - 51% for the keyboard and 75% for the mouse — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
MK235 WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO
MK235 WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO
SPECS & DETAILS
- Height: 137.5 mm
- Width: 435.5 mm
- Depth: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 475 g
- Height: 97.7 mm
- Width: 61.5 mm
- Depth: 35.2 mm
- Weight: 70.5 g
- Height: 18.7 mm
- Width: 14.4 mm
- Depth: 6.6 mm
- Weight: 2.0 g
What you need
- Windows®︎ 10,11 or later
- Chrome OS™
- An available USB port
- Spill-resistant design Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid.
- Tilt legs
- 10-Key Number pad
- Special Keys: 15 function keys
- Up to 5 million keystrokes
- 2 AAA batteries
- Battery life: 36 months Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Sensor technology: Smooth Optical tracking
- Number of buttons: 3 (Left/Right-click, Middle click)
- Scrolling: line-by-line
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, 2D, optical
- Connect/Power: On/Off power button
- 1 AA batteries
- Battery life: 12 months Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Keyboard plastics: 51% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Mouse plastics: 75% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver and printed wiring assembly (PWA) plastics, and packaging.
- Keyboard with 2 AAA batteries
- Mouse with 1 AA battery
- USB receiver
- User Documents
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.
DECADES OF DESIGN EXPERTISE
With more than 22 years experience designing high-quality keyboards and mice, we carefully design, develop, prototype, and study all the essential components of our devices, from the core technologies to the comfort and ergonomics of their design.
We strive to provide each individual with their ideal typing and navigation experience, according to their stature, lifestyle and deskspace.