Specs & Details
- Connection Type: Bluetooth Low Energy Wireless (Bluetooth 5.1)
- Wireless range: 10 m Wireless range may vary based on user, environmental, and computing conditions.
- Mechanical switches: Red (linear)
- Easy-Switch: Connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
- Battery life: up to 36 months Battery life may vary based on use and computing conditions.
- Indicator lights: on Caps Lock, Easy-Switch keys and Battery.
- Optional software: Supported by Logitech Options+ on macOS 10.15 or later and Windows® 10, Windows 11 or later
- Supported by Logi Options+ on Windows and macOS, Compatible with Logitech Flow technology-enabled mouse Requires Logi Options+ app available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- Compatible with Logitech Flow-enabled mouse
- Graphite plastics: 52% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver, printed wiring assembly (PWA), and packaging
- Off-white plastics: 40% post-consumer recycled material Excludes receiver, printed wiring assembly (PWA), and packaging
- Topcase: low carbon aluminium
- Paper Packaging: FSC™-certified
- Certified carbon neutral
- Graphite : 920-011074
- Off-white : 920-011075
Logi Bolt USB Receiver
- Required: Available USB Port
- Windows 10, Windows 11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Required: Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology
- Windows® 10 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- iPadOS 14.0 or later
- iOS 14.0 or later
- Android™ 8.0 or later
In the Box
- Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
- 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed)
- Logi Bolt USB Receiver
- User documentation
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
MECHANICAL TYPING WIRELESS FREEDOM
Fits busy desks, and it’s ready for big tasks. Enjoy fast and confident mechanical typing, and move around easily with no cords in the way. The compact design is perfect for limited workspaces. The modern, minimalist look meets exceptional durability thanks to its premium aluminum top case and mechanical TTC Red (linear) switches.
MECHANICAL TYPING THAT FEELS RIGHT
Smooth feedback mechanical TTC Red (linear) switches deliver the fast, confident typing you love. Stay focused and productive all day long.
FREE UP YOUR DESK
With no cords in the way, you can easily move around your desk. Seamlessly connect to up to three devices—via Bluetooth wireless technology or the included Logi Bolt USB receiver.
WORKS ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS
Connect in an instant via Bluetooth Low Energy or Logi Bolt USB receiver. Get a strong, reliable wireless connection from up to 10 meters.Wireless range may vary based on user, environmental, and computing conditions. The Signature K855 works on multiple platforms—Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, iPadOS, iOS and Android.
SWITCH BETWEEN 3 DEVICES
Type and switch across multiple devices seamlessly. Signature K855 features Easy-switch™ keys that let you pair up to 3 devices and switch typing between them with a single tap. Connect your device using Bluetooth or Logi Bolt USB receiver.
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
Signature K855 gives you the best of mechanical typing without taking up too much space. Whether you work from home or in an office, the compact design of Signature K855 fits perfectly on your busy desk—and you can store it vertically. The Easy-Grab design lets you take it on the go.
MODERN AND DURABLE
A space-saving, compact tenkeyless design meets superior durability with a premium aluminum top case and mechanical switches that have been tested for up to 50 million keystrokes.
36 MONTHS OF BATTERY LIFE
The Signature K855 keyboard comes with 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed) that lasts up to 3 years.Battery life may vary based on use and computing conditions. That’s more focus on work and less worries about charging.
SIMPLY BETTER TOGETHER
Upgrade to better productivity and more flexibility by combining your Signature K855 with Signature M650 mouse. A part of our Signature range, these tools deliver a typing and clicking experience with smarter features that enable better productivity. Customize your experience with Logi options+ app to discover simple ways to personalize your keyboard and mouseAvailable for Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus.
Designed For A Positive Future
Our goal? To design for sustainability. That means as we innovate our new generation of products, we reduce their carbon footprint in any way we can — from their overall construction to the tiniest component. All with zero compromises on quality and performance.
Plastic should have more than one life
The plastic parts in Signature K855 include certified post consumer recycled plastic - 52% for Graphite, 40% for Off whiteExcludes receiver, printed wiring assembly (PWA), and packaging. — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
Aluminium just got cool
LOW CARBON ALUMINIUM
Did you know that producing aluminum is energy-intensive? That’s why the aluminum in Signature K855 Mechanical’s top case is made with renewable energy rather than fossil fuels. Beautiful, with a lower carbon impact.
It’s not just what’s inside the box…
The paper packaging of the Signature K855 comes from FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests.
Everything in to take carbon out
CERTIFIED CARBON NEUTRAL
Rest easy knowing that the carbon footprint of your Signature K855 has been reduced to zero. That’s because beyond designing for sustainability, we also offset our residual impact by supporting forestry, renewables, and climate-impacted communities.
FIND THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU