K380 Multi-device Bluetooth Keyboard
Minimalist. Modern. Versatile
OWN. YOUR. SPACE.
Make any space minimalist, modern, and versatile with the K380 Slim Multi-Device—an ultra-thin, design-forward keyboard perfect for typing on your computer, smartphone, tablet, and more. It’s the ideal companion for your everyday multitasking.
SLIM & BEAUTIFUL
New colors, new you. Own your space with a Rose, Off-White or Graphite keyboard that matches your favorite accessories. Your desk setup? It’s now a design statement.
YOUR SPACE. ANYWHERE.
Minimalist, modern—and mobile. The slim, lightweight K380 Multi-Device keyboard is outfitted with Bluetooth® so you can multitask at home, on the go, or at your favorite cafe. Type on a laptop, phone or tablet and own your space wherever you go.
TYPE ON ANYTHING
Any device, any OS. K380 Multi-Device connects to all Bluetooth wireless devices with external keyboard support, so you can work seamlessly with Windows®, Mac, Chrome OS™, Android™, iOS, and even Apple TV. It automatically maps keys, remembers shortcuts, and gives you a familiar layout for your preferred platform.
TYPE. EASY-SWITCH. TYPE.
Connect up to three devices—even with different operating systems— and switch between them with a tap. So you can type, switch, and keep on typing.
COMFORTABLE LAPTOP-STYLE TYPING
All the keys in a tight design. The extra-small footprint lets you place your mouse closer for less arm reaching, more comfort, and better body posture. Scooped, low-profile scissor keys love the shape of your fingertips, offering a fluid, quiet, familiar laptop-like typing experience. Plus, it fits in your bag.
WORRY-FREE 2-YEAR BATTERY LIFE
Two years, two AAA alkaline batteries—pre-installed. So you can take pleasure in forgetting all about it.
K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
SPECS & DETAILS
Height: 124 mmWidth: 279 mmDepth: 16 mmWeight: 423 g including batteries
Windows 10 or latermacOS 10.15 or lateriOS 11 or lateriPadOS 13.1 or laterAndroid 7Chrome OSApple TV 2nd or 3rd generationInternet connection (for recommended software download)
Connection Type: Bluetooth Classic (3.0)Wireless range: 10 m Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions
Battery: 2 x AAABattery life: 24 monthsIndicator Lights (LED): Battery LED, 3 Bluetooth channel LEDsSpecial Keys: Hotkeys (Home, Back, App-switch, Contextual Menu), Easy-Switch™Connect / Power: On/Off Switch
- Logitech Options for Windows (Windows 7, 8, 10 or later)
- Logitech Options for Mac (OS X 10.8 or later)
- Logitech Flow
- 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Black UK English (Qwerty): 920-007580
- Blue UK English (Qwerty): 920-007581
- Black Français (Azerty): 920-007568
- Blue Français (Azerty): 920-007569
- Black Deutsch (Qwertz): 920-007566
- Black Italiano (Qwerty): 920-007574
- Blue Italiano (Qwerty): 920-007575
- Black Dutch(Qwerty): 920-007582
- Black Dansk/ Norsk/ Svenska/ Suomalainen (Qwerty): 920-007578
- Black Pусский (Йцукен/Qwerty): 920-007584
- Black Español (Qwerty): 920-007576
- Off-white UK English (Qwerty): 920-009591
- Rose UK English (Qwerty): 920-009590
- Off-White Pусский (Йцукен/Qwerty): 920-009589
- Off-white Español (Qwerty): 920-009588
- Rose Español (Qwerty): 920-009587
- Off-white Deutsch (Qwertz): 920-009584
- Rose Deutsch (Qwertz): 920-009583
- Rose Suisse / Schweizer (Qwertz): 920-009857
- Off-white Suisse / Schweizer (Qwertz): 920-009858
- Black Suisse / Schweizer (Qwertz): 920-007570
- Rose Italiano (Qwerty): 920-009865
- Rose Français (Azerty): 920-009585
- Off-white Français (Azerty): 920-009586
- Off-white Italiano (Qwerty): 920-009866
- Off-white US International (Qwerty) : 920-009868
- Rose US International (Qwerty) : 920-009867
How to Setup
HOW TO SETUP KEYBOARD
Remove the pull-tab from the back of the keyboard and it will automatically turn on.
Enter Pairing Mode
Long press the Channel 1 key for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode. The LED above the Channel key will start blinking.
Select Your Operating System
Open the Bluetooth preferences on your computer, phone or tablet. Add a new peripheral by selecting “Keyboard K380” from the list of devices.
Your keyboard will request a PIN code to complete the connection. On your keyboard, type the code shown on-screen, and then press the Return or Enter key.
Your keyboard will be ready to use.
NOTE: Each connect code is randomly generated. Make sure you enter the one shown on your device screen. The keyboard layout will automatically adapt to the device you connect it to when using the Bluetooth connection (WIN/MAC OS)
Pair the keyboard with a second device
Long press for 3 seconds the Easy-Switch key - Channel 2. When the LED starts blinking the second channel will be ready to pair through Bluetooth connection.
Toggle between devices
Simply short press either channel 1, 2 or 3 to switch typing on your devices.
Select a specific OS Layout
To switch to other layouts long press for 3 seconds:
• FN and “P” keys for Windows/Android
• FN and “O” keys for Mac
• FN and “I” keys for iOS
The LED on the corresponding channel key will light up to show that the OS has been successfully changed.
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.