Setup & Configuration
Rally or Rally Plus
For Google Meet
2. Setup & Configuration
1. Connect Tap, Rally or Rally Plus and Meet Compute System with the supplied cables.
*Refer to your TAP installation guide for connections
2. For easier typing, you can connect a USB keyboard. If no keyboard is connected, a virtual keyboard will display on Tap.
3. Turn on the Meet Compute System and wait for Tap to display the user interface (approximately 60 seconds). Review the language and timezone and change if necessary.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the enrollment steps. For detailed instructions, refer to Google’s documentation.
5. When prompted to set up your Meet devices, select Logitech Rally Plus for both Camera and Audio
6. If you connected a keyboard or mouse, you can disconnect them now.
7. Setup is complete!